tanto fighter

This board is dedicated to small and big blades related to daggers, swords, and similar items.

Moderators: Milu, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ironworker

tanto fighter

Post by ironworker »

I got this knife from Eric Luna,a hell of a guy. it's one of the best made fighters Ive ever seen and fits into your hand perfectly. I wish I had this in vietnam and central america. Nice knife. and inexpensive to boot.Hope you guys like it. I took the pic with my webcam so the quality isnt very good.
later,P
"Nothing matters very much,and very few things,matter at all"...author unkown
butch

Post by butch »

nice looking blade. 8)
ironworker

Post by ironworker »

Hey Butch you can get one of these if you want it. at lunaknives.com.

Oh!!..I hope I didnt violate any selling rules!.. but i'm not affiliated with luna knives in any way,I wouldnt profit from this, and I dont think skm,massaro, or any of the sponsers of our forum sell fighters.

If I made a mistake, I apologize and please feel free to edit or delete this post..moderators. and let me know if this was ok to post. If this post is ok..tell eric that perry sent you. He is a freind of mine.
regards,Perry
"Nothing matters very much,and very few things,matter at all"...author unkown
butch

Post by butch »

thanks perry,I doubt you broke any rules everyone here has recomended other dealers at one time or another.