Looking for people in Texas!

This board is dedicated to small and big blades related to daggers, swords, and similar items.

Moderators: Milu, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
BaliJohn

Looking for people in Texas!

Post by BaliJohn »

Hey guys, I work for a bi-annual Gunshow that takes place in Fort Worth TX (http://www.greatwesternshow.com) and we are looking to boost the blade presence at our show as well as general interest in swords and knives. If anyone is interested in some kind of sword fighting demo/re-enactment, or knows anyone who might be, please e-mail me. This could be anything from fencing (foil or saber) to broadswords, Oriental swords, whatever. If anyone knows of a professional group that does this type of thing that would be great! Specific re-enactments would be welcome, as well as any free-form routines. We are also interested in anyone in the Texas area with specific knowledge of swords or knives that would be willing to come out for workshops, and possibly get a free table out of the deal. Thanks!

John

jamelang@alpha1.net
Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the improtance of material possesions.

Tyler Durden
catavengercaptain

say it ain't so!

Post by catavengercaptain »

:?: Is it true that in great Republic of Texas the land where the brave Jim Bowie (ans many other,) died at the Alamo, bowie knives are illegal?
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

shit bonzo, why did you have to tell us bowie knives are illegal? i never wanted any until now!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!