I just received an S&WHRT3 "Boot Knife" in today's mail

This board is dedicated to small and big blades related to daggers, swords, and similar items.

Moderators: Milu, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

I just received an S&WHRT3 "Boot Knife" in today's mail

Postby Fishtail Picklock » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:30 am

It is a "factory second" because the blade's "spine" is slightly off center (by about 1/2 of a millimeter). This little dagger is black and has a 3 1/2" blade and a 3 1/2" rubber/neoprene coated handle. I came without a box or papers (for a total of $4.99 drop-shipped from Hong Kong PR of China, I'm not complaining). It has a Kydex sheath and a belt/boot/pocket clip and neck chain. The blade consists of 7Cr17MoV "High Carbon" stainless steel. The darned thing takes a scary sharp edge. (Wiping off the blade on my naked left forearm gently sliced it in three places). :shock: (I know how to use my Spyderco Tri-angle "Sharpmaker"). This is such a neat little piece of steel. I like it a lot! :mrgreen: 8)

If you are looking for an inexpensive little personal protection dagger, go onto Amazon.com and look around. If you look hard enough, you'll find what normally costs $16.95 for $4.99 (including shipping). :wink: You can hide this on your belt, inside your shirt or in your boot. For the price of a "high end" cup of java from Starbucks, you can have a decent little "backup knife".

What's not to like?
Fishtail Picklock

gravknife

Re: I just received an S&WHRT3 "Boot Knife" in today's mail

Postby gravknife » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Nice boot knife again
I really love the shape of this one mate.
Attachments
41g5k9UGVML._SY400_.jpg
41g5k9UGVML._SY400_.jpg (19.95 KiB) Viewed 306 times

Return to “Swords & Daggers”