bladebid.com open for business

This board is dedicated to small and big blades related to daggers, swords, and similar items.

Moderators: Milu, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
bladerunner28

bladebid.com open for business

Post by bladerunner28 »

Jose Wales wrote:
hey all - i'm still trying to find my way around , and wasn't sure where to post but thought i'd mention that bladebid.com is up and running - haven't checked it out completely yet , but wanted to let every one know.
jose

Jose, I didn't even get a chance to toot my own horn before you spilled the beans about bladebid.com ...Thanks! Yup, its up and running..I asked all of the forum members what they wanted in a knife and sword auction that wasn't being offered elsewhere..I got a number of replies at this forum as well as others..I believe that I have accomplished what I set out to do and implement as many good ideas as I could. People wanted a place to show their wares..I implemented a storefront package, People wanted a place to trade, we did that, we also have a classified section.. Fees are reasonable and admin answers ALL emails..So check us out, sign up to be a seller or buyer, its free..Just another option on the knife auction market...Rich