Kershaw Swords SnapOn

This board is dedicated to small and big blades related to daggers, swords, and similar items.

Moderators: Milu, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
incaorchid

Kershaw Swords SnapOn

Post by incaorchid »

Does anyone have any information about the swords made by Kershaw and sold through SnapON?
They are supposed to be a series of replica swords but usually something made and originally called
"collectible" is not as nice as something meant to be used but ending up as collectible.
Viking45

Re: Kershaw Swords SnapOn

Post by Viking45 »

I am unaware of any knives/swords by Kershaw sold through Snap-On tools.
The only thing I can think of is since Snap-On tools are sold by contractor-type dealers is that a dealer may have taken on selling Kersahw knives and swords by another manufacturer as well as Snap-On tools.
I have found nothing that supports Kershaw swords or any other knives related to the Snap-On tool company.
There are other queries of Kershaw swords but nothing has come up in my searches.
I will be curious to know if this is rumor or fact.

I cannot confirm this find so I stand to be corrected.

Years ago I knew a Snap-On dealer that had a small selection of Gerber knives on his truck but it was strictly unrelated sales. :idea:
incaorchid

Post by incaorchid »

Thanks for the reply Viking45,
There is so little information on the web regarding these swords.
I have to keep trying though.
wayneswitzer

Post by wayneswitzer »

I have just seen the five models of swords Kershaw built for snap on tools they are some of the nicest swords I have ever seen gold inlay and brass these also have the display board with them