Kult of Athena swords

This board is dedicated to small and big blades related to daggers, swords, and similar items.

Moderators: Milu, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
catavengercaptain

Kult of Athena swords

Post by catavengercaptain »

http://www.kultofathena.com/ I found that website while surfing around and was wondering if anyone here had ever bought anything there? Some of the stuff looks good and interesting other stuff more like junk.
catavengercaptain

Re: Kult of Athena swords

Looks like nobody here has shopped there; but looking at the website what do you think about it - good - junk -so-so?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I'm not much on swords but I'm dubious about an $17.95 dagger that is called "battle ready" :roll:
And a LOT of their stuff is "battle ready" :lol:
Buyer reware :idea:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Never heard of the website,looks legit but as Vagrant said- "Battle Ready?"
Swords are not my thing really,I would love to have a "real" sword but the price tag on a nice quality sword is beyond what I want to pay.
If you make a purchase please let us know how it goes.
catavengercaptain

"battle ready"if you are "battling" soneone else who has a cheap knife?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

catavengercaptain wrote:"battle ready"if you are "battling" soneone else who has a cheap knife?
A 3 ft "Battle-Ready" sword vs a Hubertus Cigar. :lol:

But seriously,they have swords from 30 bucks to almost a 1000 so maybe they have some high-end swords in there.

Problem is-My wallet is not "Battle-Ready" :oops:
catavengercaptain

[quote][/Problem is-My wallet is not "Battle-Ready"quote]
Yeah I know that feeling :cry:
swordboy

Post by swordboy »

catavengercaptain wrote:http://www.kultofathena.com/ I found that website while surfing around and was wondering if anyone here had ever bought anything there? Some of the stuff looks good and interesting other stuff more like junk.

yeah I order from kult of athene all the time they are good ........ if you buy somthing and don't like it you can send it back
there is a fine line between genius and maddness but a big brick wall between crazy and stupid
darwin

Post by darwin »

catavengercaptain wrote:http://www.kultofathena.com/ I found that website while surfing around and was wondering if anyone here had ever bought anything there? Some of the stuff looks good and interesting other stuff more like junk.
I haven't tried buying in that website. Hopefully soon if there's something nice in there especially swords.
Shag

Post by Shag »

prajan wrote:Oh thank God! I was beginning to think they had gone out of business! And right before I was considering buying a new sword from em too! Any idea when they'll be back up?

Back up? As far as I knew they were never down.

I have read on another forum that they are supposed to be legit to deal with, I have never personally bought from them - I am paraphrasing the comments the forum owner and some other members there gave regarding them.
Albert Einstein: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”