hello all and help

This board is dedicated to small and big blades related to daggers, swords, and similar items.

Moderators: Milu, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
cheshire

hello all and help

Post by cheshire »

i have what looks like a japanese WW2 officer sword but im not sure the handle is leather wrapped not like gold and carved like some of the pics i saw and looks like sting ray skin underneath has the usual little flowers and i can see one wooden peg in the middle. but theres no markings or serial numbers of any kind. the scabbard? sheath? is yellow and wooden i dont know alot about swords, can you tell lol. Ive seen similar on the net in other places but none that looks the same esp. the scabbard. i couldnt get the pictures to work out when i put them on here they blew way up, i dont think i know what im doing but if anyone has any ideas anyway they will be much appreciated, thank you...or if anyone has any tips on how to get the pics to work out so they could actually see them lol. :D
Cryptomecanic

Re: hello all and help

Post by Cryptomecanic »

I'm sure somebody could tell you how to do it I think you have to put them on photobucket or something like it, My Dad brought back a couple of Swords too My Brothers got one of them and My Uncles holding on to the other one until I can go get it,
Welcome to talk blade Cheshire
eastcoastsniper

Post by eastcoastsniper »

The search button is your friend...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12937
:)
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I always use imageshack.us after you upload the photo you can copy and paste the url . Be sure to use the url that says "For Forums"
It puts up a small thumbnail pic and members can click on it to see the large version.
I like it because it does not take a lot of space in your message.

Hope this helps. If you need anymore help just let me know.