skm business

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Grim

skm business

Post by Grim »

can you guys help me a little i was thinking about doing a little business with skm but i really dont know much about them and i had wierd business ordeal with them i ordered a 13 inch simulated horn stiletto they didnt ship it though and nothing was put on my moms credit card i just dont want that to happen again if that happened to any of you guys or could explain that let me know.Also i know that alot of you deal with skm give me some feedback about the business it would be greatly appreciated
DONT TREAD ON ME
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Grim,

I have had wonderful experiences with SKM. By the way, SKM is the sponsor of this forum.

Jim
Grim

Post by Grim »

skm is very generous to sponser this site also ive been visiting there site and noticed a catagory "do it yourself " can you tell me what this is
DONT TREAD ON ME
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

1 - drop in spring [and position it]
2 - push in "female" pin
3 - push in "male" pin
4 - tap both sides of pin to seat
4 - put in pocket
Even I can handle this level of complexity :wink:
Some "purists" don't like them but I think they're better since spring replacement is very easy if ever needed :idea:
Other than that, they're the same thing.
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Re: skm business

Post by arthas »

Hello Grim!
Grim wrote:i had wierd business ordeal with them i ordered a 13 inch simulated horn stiletto they didnt ship it though and nothing was put on my moms credit card i just dont want that to happen again
That's quite strange, maybe there was a problem with you credit card and for some reason SKM support was unable to contact you. Please e-mail support@skm.to to know the status of you order.

Thanks,
M.