Is this just me or have I been banished from the Kingdom?

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
littlejimishiv

Is this just me or have I been banished from the Kingdom?

Post by littlejimishiv »

Hey Folks;
Jamie/little jimi shiv here. Hope you all are in good spirits as well as good health!
I have been out of touch for a bit so I am trying to reach out more often.
I have been having one Hell of a time connecting to "Superior" is it that I am doing something wrong?
Please forgive me if I am repeating an already asked question or if someone is ill or anything! I just all the sudden can't connect! I hate to miss anything & I realy love to read the posts! Please help me with this one lads once again I am outside looking in! Much Love, Your Brother in Arms!
Jamie "little jimi shiv" McGann
Guilford, Ct-USA
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Re: Is this just me or have I been banished from the Kingdom

Post by arthas »

Hello!
littlejimishiv wrote: I have been having one Hell of a time connecting to "Superior" is it that I am doing something wrong?
Superior web site is temporary suspended. I can't really say how difficult it is to contact Andrea these days, I haven't been hearing from him for a while.

M.