Is SKM taking orders

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
kruuth

Is SKM taking orders

Post by kruuth »

I go to SKM and get this popup about how they're not processing orders to august 22. I click the OK but all that happens is a black screen. Anyone else seeing this?
whippersnapper

Re: Is SKM taking orders

Post by whippersnapper »

I think most of the makers are returning from their holidays...maybe that's the problem.
novice

Re: Is SKM taking orders

Post by novice »

Old thread resurrection -

In Italy, the whole country more or less shuts down in August as that is when FIAT closes to re-tool their plants for the fall models.

So many companies do business with FIAT in one way or another it just makes sense for them to shut down too.

In turn, other companies that do business with the companies that do business with FIAT, ahem.....shut down as do the ones that do business with them!

Essentially it is a countrywide "Let's hit the beach!" moment or parametric linkage to a whole new level.

:mrgreen: