Can't reseive my order for 2 months!!!

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: Can't reseive my order for 2 months!!!

Post by JerrBear »

exq wrote: I think they just didn't sent me my order at all. I think so because tracking code is deffinetly wrong, and I even told them about it, but they didn't answer and they're still don't answering.
Mr. exq,

You have been told that they are on vacation for the month of August. Please be patient for a few more days.

As far as the tracking number goes, it could be a clerical error, mis-type or even a computer 'glitch.' S**T happens! Doesn't mean your knife wasn't shipped and I don't think you should surmise that it wasn't... .

AB/SKM is a professional, honest and reliable company and they will NOT rip-you-offness!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
exq

Post by exq »

JerrBear wrote:
exq wrote: I think they just didn't sent me my order at all. I think so because tracking code is deffinetly wrong, and I even told them about it, but they didn't answer and they're still don't answering.
Mr. exq,

You have been told that they are on vacation for the month of August. Please be patient for a few more days.

As far as the tracking number goes, it could be a clerical error, mis-type or even a computer 'glitch.' S**T happens! Doesn't mean your knife wasn't shipped and I don't think you should surmise that it wasn't... .

AB/SKM is a professional, honest and reliable company and they will NOT rip-you-offness!
I'm trying to be patient really hard. Anyway thanks to everybody for your support! Will wait for news...
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. exq,

You have been MORE than patient! I was just suggesting you remain patient for a few more days until they come back from vacation...
JerrBear
exq

Post by exq »

Did they returned from vacation?
Still didn't responding...
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

exq wrote:Did they returned from vacation?
Still didn't responding...
Mr. exq,

PM Mr. Arthas and axe him why you are not getting a response to your many emails... He WILL answer and he WILL help you. This is getting mos' ridiculousness!
JerrBear
john

Post by john »

Hello exq,
I have done business with SKM and I never had an issue. I only stopped working with them directly because the shipping charges were so high. International FedEx is very expensive if they would ship regular mail I would resume purchasing directly from them again. I remember emailing Renza at SKM she's probably still at SKM. Most people in Italy are loyal to their employers and stay with a company for a long time. Please tell us how this all turns out. I hope your knife arrives soon.

Here's their email address: support@skmknives.com

John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Hello!

Sorry if I didn't reply first.

I'll check about the problem tomorrow morning and get back to you.

M.
exq

Post by exq »

I've just receive it!!!!

Thanks a lot to Mr. Arthas and Mr. Jerr Bear! Without your help I would never receive it!!!!! You really helped me guys!!! The knife is perfect!!!
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Hello!

Glad to hear you received (and like) the goods!

M.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

You're mos' welcomeness, Dmitry! Glad I was able to help. We all like a happy ending...
JerrBear