Difference between a standard and bayonet blade?

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
niceguy2

Re: Difference between a standard and bayonet blade?

Post by niceguy2 »

Is that why i thought i saw the Corona bottle " move " all by itself...LOL . As for the race card.....on a forum we are all created equall , are we not ??? I`d like to think that mature adults these days have gotten past that. maybe i`m wrong . PEACE TO ALL AND ENJOY ! JJ. now end it . :roll:
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

sprite wrote:I hope I don't get banned for saying this but God I wish I was white.
Sometimes I wish I wasn't Polish. I've had to listen to bad jokes since I was old enough to listen to them :oops: The beauty of a forum sometimes is the fact we are all equal. Unless you have an Apple computer then you know your better :D
Speaking of bad jokes!!!
Sorry Men
wazu013
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Unless you have an Apple computer then you know your better
Then you know you paid WAY too much for a computer thats not even that powerfull.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

You Got That Right :oops:

Then you know you paid WAY too much for a computer thats not even that powerfull.[/quote]
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”