"SKM" I need immediate help please??

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Chrisadamley

Re: "SKM" I need immediate help please??

Post by Chrisadamley »

moehoward wrote:I ordered a knife from SKM almost a month ago ,i waited a couple of weeks and asked when it would be delivered so I can keep an eye out for the express delivery which i paid dearly for. They responded saying they were backed up and it would be delivered soon, i waited 8 days the status of my order hadn't changed so i wrote again ,saying i just need to know so i can watch for the delivery. No reply. I wrote 3 times since, no reply and status not changed from the original " setting up order" any ideas? anybody ? thanks.
The only idea you have is to wait...they have very, very poor customer service. It will show up, like Jerr said they don't rip people off. But i know it can feel like that sometimes.

I also made the mistake of paying for expedited shipping one time :roll: ....whats the point of fast shipping if they are going to take a month to get the order out anyways :shock:
moehoward

Post by moehoward »

Chrisadamley wrote:
moehoward wrote:I ordered a knife from SKM almost a month ago ,i waited a couple of weeks and asked when it would be delivered so I can keep an eye out for the express delivery which i paid dearly for. They responded saying they were backed up and it would be delivered soon, i waited 8 days the status of my order hadn't changed so i wrote again ,saying i just need to know so i can watch for the delivery. No reply. I wrote 3 times since, no reply and status not changed from the original " setting up order" any ideas? anybody ? thanks.
The only idea you have is to wait...they have very, very poor customer service. It will show up, like Jerr said they don't rip people off. But i know it can feel like that sometimes.

I also made the mistake of paying for expedited shipping one time :roll: ....whats the point of fast shipping if they are going to take a month to get the order out anyways :shock:
thanks, as a first timer with SKM i was wondering. yeah I just figured express shipping might be a way of making sure I received the knife.
robert01

Post by robert01 »

good morning, rest assured that the order will come. my recently I spend the same. I take me long but in the end they sent him. I spend the same as you. pedi order of 3-5 days, and it takes me about 1 month to send it to me. but I get the order right. do not worry it will come.
robert01

Post by robert01 »

Arthas worry for my order. the transport company is not as effective but if it was me skm.
moehoward

Post by moehoward »

I am still waiting patiently for my blade ordered Feb 25 2013. it is now April 08 2013, Iwill give it till the end of the week, then.....
moehoward

Post by moehoward »

April 25th no knife, no reply. if it is shipped express why isn't there a tracking # ? I have ordered $ 4.00 books and have been given a tracking # .
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. moehoward,

PM Mr. Arthas...

Twice times months is waaaayyyyy too longness...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
moehoward

Post by moehoward »

Yeah ,I finally contacted SKM and after some wait, they responded saying the knife has been lost, stolen or siezed, although i got no seizure notice from Canada customs. They said they would reship another, but did not address my request for a tracking # ! Really ,what is the point in re sending if i am not going to be able to trace it? the date is MAY 02/2013. I ordered the knife FEB 25/2013. maybe these posts will help someone with the same problem.
moehoward

Post by moehoward »

Well robert01, i didn't worry and the knife didn't come ,cest la vie ?
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

Sorry to hear this happened to you. ordering from over seas always has the risk it gets "lost" along the way. Its a long trip ya know.

Hopefully the replacement they sent makes it to you. If not you might be out of luck.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Sorry to hear that. Some of the C clowns may pocket the seizure and not send notice.
When I order from SKM, I have them ship express. A bit more costly but have never lost a package to the C clowns.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
moehoward

Post by moehoward »

I did pay for express shipping. Razor.
moehoward

Post by moehoward »

Just a follow up, to anyone following my adventure, My knife was resent by SKM with a FEDEX tracking number. It made it to Quebec CA. then for 2 days there was no activity on the tracking page. Today i found out from FEDEX my package was seized by Customs Canada. they gave me a reference # to contact them , which i wont . i hope their kids get Cance ( customs)r. end of story. i'm out over $100, and so is SKM! I love people that tell adults with no criminal record what they can and can have ! thanks for listening.