SKM change of management

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

SKM change of management

Post by arthas »

Hello all!

As you may have already seen, SKM web store is now temporarily closed: the site is still there but you can't buy any knife. It'll probably reopen soon.

While still property of AB Coltellerie, SKM web site will not be managed anymore by Mikey (me), Renza and Paolo, who have been running it (together with AB Coltellerie) and managing customer support for nearly 20 years. It had been a great experience, which involved meeting a lot of great people and doing some awesome shows in the USA.

TalkBlade will continue to be managed by me, as it's a separate venture from SKM.

From a technical point of view, anyone who has e-mail addresses in the skm.to domain should be aware that they'll be deactivated soon.

Thank you all for being our friends in all these years!

M.
whippersnapper

Re: SKM change of management

Post by whippersnapper »

Sorry to hear this, arthas. I hope the career change is your decision and wish you luck in your future endeavors.
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Due to this change, AB/SKM told me that my order was cancelled and that they would refund my money. I will probably not buy from them in the future, because the new system insists on using PayPal.

This is truly sad. :x :cry: :!:
Fishtail Picklock
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

I wish you and your Dad, Mom, and Uncle Aramando all the best in everything. I echo the well wishes of everyone. I'm an avid user of PayPal and really like it, plus I own eBay stock in anticipation of the spin off of PayPal. Recently, the profitability from PayPal exceeded that of eBay for the first time.

Again, I have every hope for your continuing success and happiness.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."