What is the shipping rate for stu 711?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ehughes

What is the shipping rate for stu 711?

Post by ehughes »

I went on stu the other day, and it being my first time dealing with stu, i went to check out and the shipping rate said "To Be Determined", not sure what this meant, i cancelled the purchase, and decided to find out what it would cost before i bought it, so if anyone knows what the shipping rate is or if it varies knife to knife, let me know.
"Faith is like a caged gorilla, mock it and it shall pelt you with dung"

Being pelted with dung stinks.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

It is usually...

Shipping:
USA Shipping: Cost is $6.50 for the first item, plus $0.30 per each additional item, up to 11 pcs.--larger orders will be quoted. Any orders requiring UPS shipping and/or Express shipping will be quoted.

Good to buy more than one knife. A little high for individual knife orders, but the rates did just go up last month so it really isn't too bad for priority.

Did you have a big order?
ehughes

Post by ehughes »

no, but i can buy lots of junk to go with my original order, i like junk :D
"Faith is like a caged gorilla, mock it and it shall pelt you with dung"

Being pelted with dung stinks.
butch

Post by butch »

one member usually buy's at least 2 of what he's interested in to even out the shipping then sells the extra item.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

butch wrote:one member usually buy's at least 2 of what he's interested in to even out the shipping then sells the extra item.
Now that Stu's prices on the better quality items is pretty much the same as, or even higher than, other vendors, this is a less attractive option.
krakenten

Post by krakenten »

Stu is reliable, so if his prices are not rock bottom, I can live with that.
His inexpensive knives are not junk, every one I've bought, and that's a lot, has been worth more than the price I paid.
There's one automatic hawkbill that's my edc now, and his torsion assist knives are really good, too.
That red and black assist open may replace the hawkbill, in fact, being lighter.
Stu is a gentleman of the first order, and a good man to do biz with, the shipping is worth it, because it's fast.
Check out the 'head cheese' kris blade stiletto, if you want a knife nobody will ever forget, that's the one.
Life has no value, Death has a price
jimmyjo

Post by jimmyjo »

I have found Stu to have the quickest turn around package to my door time I have experienced.
espada y daga
bluefish

Post by bluefish »

Every automatic knife I own came from Stu. I think he is great to do business with. He recently sent me a blonde leverlock and the scales were exceptional! Bluefish
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

And with the rate increase a priority package with delivery comfirmation (small box) is almost 5 bucks now. A buck and a half handling charge on a one knife purchase isn't bad.