Answer This-

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Clear?

Post by Vagrant »

Vini
if it was that simple, there wouldnt be a choice, eh? and why dont they make a clear acrylic handle?

This is one question I never thought of but since you asked, WHY NOT????
I'll bet I'd sell a few, GREAT IDEA.
I really like this idea!!!
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

No problem, Bonz were all part of the same clan.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, All-

Gentlemen, please- let's not get silly 'till we're enjoying a fourth fifth at the Doofoid compound atop Zoomie mountain. To wit- there shall be no banana yellow handles on the highly coveted "Wally Doofus Vagrant Falcon Gort Razor Spotlight Blade Runner Zack Vinithehat Jerrbear" memorial swing guard Kriss. Black is the destiny of colorlessness for this creature, I truly believe; but, I would also accept menstrooal blood red, or infant pamper load medium brown as color alternates.

Just a thought-

Let's keep the votes for what we want a-coming in, ol' pals.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Yeah were all in the same boat, no matter how many leaks :wink:
But seriously we are basically knife nuts and government freaks thing were crazy and want us in an insane asylum (also gun nuts too).
Lefty

Post by Lefty »

Greetings Mr. Corpse,
I see no mention of it not being a lefty though. Is this good news, or am I being snubbed? :cry: That's ok, I'll gladly take a traditional black handled rightly. It would be cool to have a "Corpse Cutlery" tang stamp though.

Lefty
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Lefty-

Please accept my bumble apologies- I was not a'-snubbing you, I just forgot to remember you. Of course include yourself in the memorial Corpse Kriss swing guard imaginary never knife roster.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
vinithehat

Post by vinithehat »

come to think of it, an 11" seems pretty heavy. i'll stick to this broken piece of brick i found lying around. it cuts though just about anything eventually. well. except harder bricks.

btw: not having much experience w/ italian autos, whats the big difference between swinguards and stilettos? ive looked at them on websites, and there isnt much beyond illustrations. all i really see is that little hilt thingie.. whats the deal?

vini
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Razor,

I felt so bad about forgetting our friends up north, for my petulance, I banished my naked body to a pit of itchy leaves, armed only with a butterknife and a 12 pack of Miller Highlife.

Mr. Corpse,

Today will be spent at the Compund working in the yard to spiff the place up for the Sacred 4th of July Drunk-Fest. Mrs. Bonzo has ordered a few of those mobile blue room's to keep the crowd from urinating on Herr Schultz's beloved Pine Trees.Speaking of the un-washed masses, the Zoomies are here my friend. I was at a stop sign the other day and I could smell one that was standing across the street. All vagrants (no pun intended) are welcomed with open arms in the downtown area, but I discourage them with loaded arms at the Doofus Compound. This may actually be fun.

Mr. Joint-Man,

Yes, I agree we are to stick together, no matter how many freaks are in the boat. I remember Dad telling me about the Dutch-Boy who put his finger in the dike. Well I'm glad Dad isn't here to see what kind of dikes there is around here these days.

Mr. Lefty,

If the powers to be cannot make a left handed kriss swing for you, then I will. Being ambidextrous (I suffered 3 broken right arms so far), it really doesn't bother me that much, but I will not forget my friends in need.

Mr. Vini,

May I reccommend a well sharpened scutch for your bricks? May I inform you that some of those bricks could very well be sharper than some of the stiletto's in my collection. I never actually stabbed anyone with a brick before, how does it work? I would say throwing them is a lot more fun.
As for your question, It is my opinion (if that really means anything) that the swing has more movable parts, thus creating a more visable blade extraction than a fixed guarded stiletto. Swings are still dear to my shrunken heart, as my first 2 switches were swings.

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Sir Walter,

I don't really care for those wrinkled blades but I'm with Lefty - I'd rip the old Visa card out in a New York minute to purchase any springblade with the "Corpse Cutlery" brand on it.

The Falcon
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. The Falcon-

I am honored that you would consider purchasing an imaginary Corpse cutlery item. Unfortuneately, only one such exists to date, that being my tongue depressor- rubber band swing guard with the Corpse logo crayoned on the tang. I think it's a long shot to hope to induce the makers to make the Kriss swing to start with, but should that ever come to pass, your ol' pal Wally will stamp the Corpse logo onto all blades sent to him, c/o Wally J. Corpse, Behind the Dumpster at K-Mart, Spastic, Ca.

On the subject of bricks, thick or thin- some young hoodlums attempted to stab me with a brick once, it was a gravity model launched at us from a neighboring roof three stories higher, in the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia. As I am semi-tranparent, they missed, but I'll never forget the sound of a fast falling brick crunching into the roof accompanied by the gleeful laughter of homicidal children.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Zack

Post by Zack »

You guys are right about the Banana Yellow thing... That would be too strange. I like the "classic acrylics". You know, Black, White Acrylic, Sim Ivory, Sim Briarwood, Sim Horn... Maybe even a Mulitcolored... I think all of those would look good on that back lock swing guard frame with a Kriss....
vinithehat

Post by vinithehat »

i hate multi-color acrylics. all the simulated naturals are ok, but besides that, your basic colors are nice. red, black, white, i have a blue one, the blue is electric and awesome. the multicolor ones are just not my style.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Zack,

I think the issue here is to get the Italians to make a Kriss swing guard they can really be proud of. So, this is my best advice for our Italian friends,
1. Keep it simple, 9 & 11" Kriss Damascus blades.
2. Make the bolsters from solid Damascus as well.
3. Make the guards from Damascus also.
4. Mammoth Ivory scales.
5. Wally's name engraved on each blade tang.
6. Selling price should be kept around the $50 range.

Wally foots the bill for the first 2 Bonzo swings, cause he's already beat me out of 3 others.

Now, was that simple.

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
vinithehat

Post by vinithehat »

no, you want clear acrylic scales so you can see the damascus liners as well.

and free express shipping.

vini
Taking typos to new levels.
Zack

Post by Zack »

Mr. Emeritus,
Everything sounds good... except... How about Nickle Silver bolsters instead? Maybe Paua scales... What would those be, about seventy five bucks or so each? If so, send me three.

Holding my breath,
Zack