Answer This-

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Don't forget the option for Damascus handles with acrylic blade; for Bonzoid safety purposes, an 11" overall length with a 1" blade should suffice.

How did you know my foot's name was Bill?

See ya' on the 3rd- How do I find your bunker enclave?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Corpse,

Just follow the unwashed masses which migrate from Santa Cruz up I-80 to Oakland. They stop there to take on wannabe Bob Marley Rasta-Man style hairdoo's, then hit the slime trail right past your pad on up to Mt. Zoomie. The broken down Rainbow buses should litter the interstate all the way north, with scantily clad brainless Lemurian damsels who will eagerly unzip for scrap morsels and any kind of ride(note: pack extra nose plugs). May I suggest you pack the 6 mil super-heavy duty Bungee Condoms in case quanities, complete with Quell inhibitor. Once you hit the Sacred Mt. Zoomie, stick head out window and listen for various gunshots and a band playing B.O.C., you can then find the Doofus Compound with no problem. Coor's is on the main menu.

Best Regards,

Bonzo
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bonz,

This last reply of yours to Wally goes down as a classic. I'll be there in spirit if not in body.

Jim
vinithehat

Post by vinithehat »

the authorities have been notified.

that is all.

vini
Taking typos to new levels.
Lefty

Post by Lefty »

Mr. Corpse,
Sorry for the late reply. I just wanted to say thanks for the acknowledgment and reassurance. I knew it was unlike you to snub. For a dead guy, you've got heart. The mortician must have forgotten to remove it.

Mr. Bonzo,
Again, sorry for the late reply. Anyone who would go to the trouble to make ol' Lefty a lefty is a friend of mine. Who says switchblade wieldin', beer guzzlin' bikers don't care about the wretched. Are you really gonna try your hand at building your own, or even just putting your own scales on? I really admire those guys that do that and I've been toyin' around with the idea myself. I'd love to make my own 'devil handed' stilettos.
Good luck to ya.

Lefty
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Jim D,

Welcome back my friend. Actually, some of the unwashed masses do take the detour at I-280 in San Jose over to Fairyland. While there they sing and cry and do immoral things to each other in the name of Jerry Garcia and Willie Brown. Then they hit the longest bridge in the world to the city of fatherless children for the dreadlock dippity-doo. I would be most happy to send a 30 round 7.62x39 salute in your name as well as Mr. Vagrant. I will also try to get some on the spot pics of the festivities as they transpire through Tinys site, so keep an eye on it. Maybe Wally and I can do a joint post and cast vast amounts of sarcasm and wit at the same time. Ya never know!

Best Regards,

Bonz
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Bonz,

I went across the Bay Bridge late one night. I wanted to hookup with the I-5 but ended up lost in Jerry BrownLand. Very scary!

The Falcon
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. The Falcon,

Lost in the city of fatherless children? Bummer! You know it's bad when the cops encourage running stop signs and red lights. The only place I ever felt welcomed was the Oakland Collesium during Raider Games, but once outside the gate, you better be fleet of foot. Have fun with those kits.

Best Regards,

Bonz
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Mr. Bonzo
Coors light is the main choice, make some dessert some JD and some Sminroff vodkia (50%)
I supply the weed. If I can get it out of the country plus my knives so my non-invited self can't come :cry:
But seriosuly how many gun shots are there on sacred Mt. Zomie North California?
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Lefty,

For you, I'd walk through a wall my friend. I can do the scales on a swing, but I'm no Burn or Nemo by any stretch of my brain-gas imagination. I better do a quick tool check first, let's see,
Sledge hammer,
pile driver,
6" drill bits,
Coor's,
cresent wrench,
Airhead's girlscout cookies,
Herr Schultz' dog license,
rubber bands,

yep! I'm almost ready! I have a sacrificial black micarta swing, interested?

Mr. Joint-Man,

I never said anybody was not invited. Have you ever witnessed an American July 4th celebration? The sacred day in history when men of Iron Balls signed thier death warrants! I am but an insignificant turd on the freeway compared to those great and humble men. It is my most Holy day of the entire year. So, I celebrate with a prayer, bullets, Coor's, fireworks and friends. Anyone who loves the USA as much as I do is my friend. My Canadian friends, and even the Brit's, are welcomed with open arms.

Best Regards,

Bonz
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Bonz,

I don't think we should invite the Brits to our Independence Day celebrations. Circa 1776, they shot my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather in the butt while he was running for his life towards Canada. I can't prove it, but it could've happened............ maybe.

The Falcon
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. The Falcon-

Let's give the British some credit- they were the ones that taught us the military strategy of wearing bright red costumes, announcing their arrival with drums, and standing straight up in formation for shootage. Without them, we wouldn't be where are we today.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

You're correct, Wally. Those red coats made great plinking targets before the invention of the tin can.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. The Falcon,

I was hoping to get the Brit's over here to supply the beer for my party. The featured special on the menu is BBQ'd bangers with fish-n-chips. That's the least they could do for us since we bailed them out in WWII.

Best Regards,

Bonz
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Don't forget the big white x on their chest (which is part of the uniform) it means "Shoot me here!".