Looking for a switchblade...

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
DaveB

Looking for a switchblade...

Post by DaveB »

hey guys, not sure if I should post this here, but...

I'm looking for a 11" Stilletto in olivewood w/polished-Bayo blade. I searched for awhile, anyone have a link or seen one recently?

Thanks
- DaveB.
missaman

Post by missaman »

DaveB

Post by DaveB »

Yeah, I checked most of the "good ones", but I can only find ones with brass bolsters. I'll keep looking. Thanks.
- DaveB.
butch

Post by butch »

try texasmad I dont know if he's got one but he's got some nice stilettos very reasonable.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Brass bolsters are traditional on wood scaled Stilettos but may be able to special order stainles. Ask here - support@skmknives.com :idea:
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

You will be looking for a Frank Beltrame olivewood because he doesn't use the brass bolsters on his 11" Olivewoods. I had a butt load of them awhile back but I think I got rid of them all but will check to see if I have one hidden anywhere. :wink:
DaveB

Post by DaveB »

Woo hoo!
Found one. They are not on the "good ones" list, so I'm not sure. Here's a link...

http://myswitchblade.com/index_files/Page611.htmlk

I'll wait, let me know if you have one TexasMad. I'd rather buy from a site member.

Thanks!
- DaveB.
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

Sorry the best I had was a 9" OLivewood but it has a Damascus blade, I can vouch for the link you posted, Chuck is a good guy and is pretty straight up and honest. 8)
AutoMan

Post by AutoMan »

I've dealt with Chuck several times. Always a straight shooter with me, even though he did sneak in and outbid me on a nice one from TexasMad. :roll: You'd think with all his knives he'd cut a poor man some slack. Oh well, it's all in the timing. 8) All kidding aside I think you'll do well dealing with Chuck.

AutoMan
chopsueyluey

Post by chopsueyluey »

$58 is a good deal for a high quality piece. I have one and I can attest to its quality. I got mine from TexasMad so it was particularly well polished and in 100% perfect condition.

David
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein