Canadian knife nuts must read!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Canadian knife nuts must read!

Post by J-man »

Hey all you Canadain knife nuts; I've seriously tried to challenged the law, from my Member of Parlament "Paul Devillers" forwarded it to the justice minister and was legit on the subject, so a few months later the Justice minsiter gave me one of those letters nicely calling you a nut that their assasint wrote for them off a format, although I don't know too many people who would sign a petetion legalizing switchblades in Canada (You'd have to be Canadian) I know about 20 people who would sign it in a flash. But anyhowz if I'm caught with an auto I just a dug a hole by writing so I untill join the Military (I don't have a criminal record, or maybe a police officer, where do you think cops come from rich boy families?) I'm screwed if it gets stolen (I have to take the law into my own hands if I want it back), and I'm screwed if some asshole cop searchs me, and I'll get the full charge, anyhow enough with my stinking problems in life. Razor maybe they listen to you a little more since your an ex-cop, I'm serisouly reccomending you too! And if any other Candain knife nuts wanna write, write to this address:
Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
Ottawa, ON
K1A 0H8

They'll send you a letter even if you e-mail them and wait adlest 2 months.
Maybe just a small wave of letters will possibly start an amendment to Part III of the Criminal code of Canada (Firearms and other Weapons).
If you want the full Criminal code http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/C-46/index.html there it is.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

J-Man, i admire your endeavors to legalize automatic knives, but i think you are fighting a losing battle against those assholes in Parliment.
I don't think they will listen to me just because i'm an ex-cop. Since i left the force i have been fighting for a carry permit for handguns without any sucess.
I'm lucky i can own autos but thats how far as it goes. Now i'm just a regular citizen, like yourself who has to abid by the laws, even if they stink.
If i ever get my knifes stolen i'm as screwed as any else, unless like you said i would take the law into my own hands.
Good luck. You are going to need it.
In return i will also send a letter to my member in parliment and see what it gives.
You are right cops are not born with a silver spoon in there mouths. I had to fight in the streets since i was 10. Some french canadians do not like imigrants.
My moto is: I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
J-man

Post by J-man »

Thats a pretty good model... anyhow thanks for your support razor. I just figured they might take note if they aren't completey obessed with globalization, and like jamming people into over crowded prisons when if they want to stop most street crime all they have todo is attack the social routes and fix those problems, I won't get into a social phylosical disscussion. Anyhow your probably right razor I'm probably fighting a losing battle.
Anyhow gotta take a big crap I mean give birth to a whole new cabinet of parlament. And also the assholes in parlament are asswipes adlest an asshole has use!! Enough anal, politics and phylosical disscussion. I gotta go to the can and then hopefully fall asleep (man it's humid here),I got alot of work todo tommorow.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Permit

Post by Vagrant »

An ex-cop has to fight for a Pistol Permit? You won't like this but mine costs $10 [U.S.] for 4 years, since I have a clean record [amazing] they
MUST issue it to me. Also they must issue it for any legal reason: protection, hunting, target shooting, plinking, hiking, retriving snagged fish lures, signaling, celibrating the Fourth of July, punching holes, calling the dog, etc. I really upset the Chief of Police once when I pointed out the State Constitution guarantees the right of revolution, so if I wanted to list "Revolutionary Activities" he had to issue it for that purpose.
He said "don't do this to me". I let him off the hook but I did put most of the others on the list as reasons for the permit [including calling the dog]
the permit was issued without any problems or comments. I'm sure they
were not happy but as they have told me at times "the law is the law".
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Hey Vangrant; not to shabby for $10 and 4 years to boot. You should see the red tape we have to go through just to buy a gun. I was lucky to have bought my guns before i left the force and now i have to get them registered. If anyone wants to carry his gun to the range or what ever, he has to get a temporary permit to carry from range to home with no stops in between. Dont get caught while going for a case of beer. Minimum sentence is 2 years probation if you have a clean record and of course you lose your guns. The laws suck here in Canada for law abiding citizens. You should see want the crimminals carry.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

The Future

Post by Vagrant »

Razor,
This is what the Left wants for everyone. [No Armed Citizens anywhere, anytime, for any reason,] We have VERY informed and influential Gun Rights Activists in my State but it's hard to say what the future will be. The wide variety of Laws from State to State in the U.S. invites Federal intervention and "standardization". One State West of mine there is no such thing as a Pistol Permit if a Law Abiding citizen wishes to carry concealed He does. No permits, no license, no fees, no hassles, just
put it in your pocket and go on your merry way. They have a VERY low crime rate. [Does that surprise anyone?] What mugger would practice his
"trade" somewhere that anyone could have a pistol? Better to move to a
State where virtually no-one carries. How could anyone with an I.Q. above
that of a door-knob fail to understand this? Armed Victim is an oxy-moron,
if you are armed you are much less likely to be a victim. Good luck on
your efforts to obtain a Permit, if all else fails move South.
J-man

Post by J-man »

What state is that? (I can see myself moving there)
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Thanks for the invite, Vagrant. I have been thinking about it, but not yet. Got a great offer in Vancouver and will be moving there shortly.

J-Man:
King Jean Chretian, this guy is the biggest joke to hit canada since mulroney. We should pick up arms and send these assholes back from under the rock they crawled from. :wink: