Is there a Bad Ones list?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
avicci

Post by avicci »

Yes, I have ordered from Stu before and his prices are very good. I do enjoy ordering from a variety of places though, in part because of the fun I have had meeting the people along the way. I have had some very entertaining phone conversations with many on this forum in the course of ordering stuff and honestly can't say I have had any bad transactions. Often times these conversations have lasted for even hours and we have discussed everything including backgrounds, interests, funny stories, etc.

The worst of it probably has been that at times I have paid more than perhaps I could have. But sometimes there is something I absolutely have to have and can't find anywhere else such as discontinued items that are priced more than maybe they should be or a particularly nice piece. In those cases I don't necessarily mind paying a little extra (as long as it's within reason), especially if its someone I trust and like. If I want it I usually really want it bad (even if its only for that day)!
avicci

Post by avicci »

Well, I got my knives today! :D

I'm actually surprized by the quality of this UTX clone. It is quite good. Definately fills the niche for me at a lot less cost than the Microtech. This clone even copies the logo (claw), serial numbers and everything! I didn't think this was allowed...

Anyway, I am a happy camper now.