The Ultimate knife resource site (well a little delay)

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

The Ultimate knife resource site (well a little delay)

Post by J-man »

(Sorry Pushbutton and Dan I think this is a pretty important topic)
Hey, remember a few weeks ago I was going todo an Ultimate Knife Resource site, well do to overloads of work and etc. I won't be able to do it right now (NO, this doesn't mean I'm quitting; hopefully maybe in the mid-summer time I can get some major work done on it), altough if any of you wanted to contribute to this I'll put it up on the server space (I'll put up a single page and have the links to the lets say reviews, artwork, pictures etc. at the bottom or something silimar) but if you really want to get the ball rolling within the month e-mail me about it, although I will still use this forum basically as much as I do now (and I'm totally serious). So the site will be delayed for adlest a month. This is no easy job, I have been playing around with some Java and Flash and quicktime and improving my image editing skills altough when the few last weeks of craming come I don't have much extra time.
Forum Admin notice:
Anyhow if this doesn't seem to be a "sticky topic" so for the confusion (no I'm not trying to be rude or anything) you can put it back too normal, I just wanted everyone to see this.