UK Law on imports

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
benyg

UK Law on imports

Post by benyg »

I have tried looking around on the Internet, but I have not found any official sites which give the right exact information

I have read here that autos can be imported to the UK, but what about those fantasy knives? For example Hibben, Dragon Lord (about 15" in length). I can realise that these cannot be carried but as they are longer then most autos (and have non-standard blades) can be legally imported from the UK?

Thanks,
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Your not carrying it around and you have a legit use for it, after all of my knife law studying it's completey illegal to carry a knife or possess any weapon and anything can be a weapon in Canada so you have to have a legitmate use for everything. In the U.K. you can legally carry a knife up to 3" that is capable of folding and isn't an auto and I'm not exactly sure what the prohibted weapons are there, but I'd say it's legal you have a collection theres your use.