Marco Elinzondo -- where is he

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Onehandclapping

Marco Elinzondo -- where is he

Post by Onehandclapping »

Hello all knife collectors --

I really need to find this person!!!!!!

I had a few fair trades with Marco Elinzondo.

Then the theft happened -- he wanted one of the great knives he sold me back, but would make it worth my while. If I sent him the RJ Martin Handiman I had bought from him, AND $200, he would send me a great knife I would like as much if not more than the RJ Martin and an almost new Swiss Knife Chronograph. He said he had worn the watch once or twice, but it looked brand new. After all, we had done a few deals already and they had gone well, right? I tried to get him to tell me what knife I'd be getting, but he said he still had to decide by looking through what he had on hand.

So I fell for the scam -- sent him off the RJ Martin and the money. It was a relationship we had built up over several months. It was one where we treated each other as friends, fellow collectors.

I have never heard from him again. If anyone out there knows this low life, PLEASE let me know so I can hunt him down and have a little "talk" with him. I wonder if he knows how angry a person gets when they are cheated by someone they thought was a friend?

If anyone out there has ever had something like this happen to them, they know why I need to find Marco.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Never heard of him and apparently I hope I never do :idea:
Mr_Guano

Post by Mr_Guano »

Hello Scott.

Is this a new situation, or the same thing as in 2003?
I guess what I'm asking is; have you been dealing with Marco between 2003 and 2006?

If the whole matter is three years old, I can't see anyone being able to help.

Sorry you're having problems.

G
Onehandclapping

no, still looking for him

Post by Onehandclapping »

Hello again,

No, this is the same problem -- he only cheated me once, thank you very much!!! I may have been stupid to trust a guy I never met, but I'm not that stupid to let the same person steal from me twice.

I keep hoping he'll crawl out of the hole he's hiding in to try and buy another quality knife, and thus give his current location away.

All totaled, he stole about $425 from me. Not much, but the way he did it will make it impossible to forget. He gained my trust then picked my pocket.

Believe me, I will run into him. The world of knife collecting is not all that big, for a collector to just disappear. He had some great knives, and a collector like that has to be interested in buying more, from someone. I keep hoping by putting posts on forums someone will see them and let me know where he is hiding.

Thank you for asking the question – it keeps the posting high on the read list!!!

Scott
Cryptomecanic

Post by Cryptomecanic »

publicdata.com

I think you can get 200 look up's
for $25