FORUMS BEING HACKED.

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
butch

Post by butch »

AC and Butch-glad to hear some were using there heads, now why didn't i think of that?
seagull,it was jac and horizinod that figured all this out,not me.
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Bootch. There are many listings where this "user ID" pops up. Several are diffent languages. It seems to be a fairly popular handle. Probably some character in an obscure online game. Just because we found A person with the same handle it doesn't mean it is THE hacker.

It's a long shot that this hacker is dumb enough to use his real handle but it is a remote possability.

With that in mind, sending the poor sap that happens to have the same handle threatening or voluminous emails is probably not a good idea. :wink:

I see SHARPERDEAL is back up so the hack couldn't have been too major.
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Sharperdeals had made a backup shortly before the hack.....Thats how Bob got things up and running quickly.
butch

Post by butch »

sending the poor sap that happens to have the same handle threatening or voluminous emails is probably not a good idea. Wink
Nick,I wouldnt have done that anyway for that exact reason,I was just pissed about the hacking,I mean dont people have anything better to do than annoy other people?! :roll:
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Nope. :cry:
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

butch wrote:
sending the poor sap that happens to have the same handle threatening or voluminous emails is probably not a good idea. Wink
Nick,I wouldnt have done that anyway for that exact reason,I was just pissed about the hacking,I mean dont people have anything better to do than annoy other people?! :roll:
"Better," more important; sure...but it is just so darn much fun!
adbd&n-d,
rats...
sheep-free since '93'...
sammy the blade

Re: FORUMS BEING HACKED.

Post by sammy the blade »

He is also a proctologist, if I remember correctly.
2024 candidate for president