imperial toothpick

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
slappy / psychoticsumo

imperial toothpick

Post by slappy / psychoticsumo »

hey folks i have an imperial toothpick im thinking of getting rid of, the scales are off (removed) so the whole thing is silver the blade is a little loose and a lil scratched up it opens fine (i guess) i dont know how strong imperials snap should be but i received the knife in the condition its in it was sittin in a toolbox closed up for i dont know how many long years and i have not tinkered with it but i dont want to put it on blade auction cause i dont want any ole run of the mill asshole to have it i rather it went to one of you guys on here who collect and will take care of it so if interested either e mail me or private message me and we can work the details out i tried to take pics with my webcam but they come out shitty
switch67

Post by switch67 »

Slappy, send me an e-mail..... :D
s.j.switchblade@excite.com
slappy / psychoticsumo

im moving this sunday(9th)so the knife will be ready in about a week so you all can fight over it till then :wink:

ps the knife looks like the the ones on top of the pic up there from switch67
Last edited by slappy / psychoticsumo on Fri Jun 07, 2002 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slappy / psychoticsumo

ok im not disclosing names anymore but now top bid so far is $60
slappy / psychoticsumo

ok im all moved in and the knife is ready to go ill let ya know on friday the 14th who the winner is .......high bid is still $60
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Hey slappy even if the pic is crap, shine a flash light on it, I wanna see what it looks like, I would preferly like one when it's open and closed.
Because I'm really interested.
slappy / psychoticsumo

the problem is since the knife is all silver it just reflects the light and ya get a shiny blob with out its too dark but ill try to get the best shot i can
slappy / psychoticsumo

sorry guys my pc is all fucked up and i have no email right now as soon as i get this fixed ill settle things with the winner
Cary

toothpick collection

Post by Cary »

Switch ,that is a beautiful collection ,seen your candy toothpick around,how long did it take you to acomulate that collection? Sorry about the spelling.
Cary :D
slappy / psychoticsumo

well to all of ya that were bidding, the big bid went to switch67 :) some more for that big ass collection of his ........congrats