URGENT ! Advice please...

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Post by Dan-o The Ritalin Kid »

You know to me it's not the property our respective governments steal from us that bothers me. It is our rights and freedoms they are stealing from us that's what really pisses me off.
Landsurveyor

Post by Landsurveyor »

I agree with Dan-o. The left wingers have been passing gun control laws for years all the while claiming that it was just common sense to do so. My crowd (The NRA, etc...) has been warning them that the erosion of our freedoms will inevetably lead to them loosing their "Pet freedoms". Low and behold the Patriot Act is passed and they don't understand how the fourth amendment can be raped so easily. The blood of the constitution is on their hands! Now don't get me wrong, I wan't to find, stop and painfully execute anybody willing to commit 9/11 type violence against my country. But I just know that the powers of the patriot act will surely be abused. Groups that have a strict interpretation of the second amendment will undoubtably be targeted and spied on. But hey, it's for our own good, just like gun/weapon control. :evil:

P.S. The best way to prevent future bullying in school or in the real world is to destroy the present threat and send a message to the other bullies. Letting the bully pick on you tells people that you're an easy victim, as anyone who has ever been picked on will tell you. If we don't take millitary action against Saddam very soon we will be attacked again in the near future. The same goes for our allies. Fortunately we have the most loyal allies you can get. The Brits. :)
I supported the war, and I was right!
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

I posted this observation on another forum and I'll repaet it here sice gun control came into topic.
I was watching an interview of a LEO in L.A. on a gang task force. He stated that up until about 10 years ago the police were taking primarily handguns and sawed off shot guns from gang members. But, over the past 10 years there has been a steady increase of assault rifles to the point that is all they ever find. Strange but that is the same time frame that assault rifles were banned in California. Didn't seem to stop the proliferation of the assault rifle did it? Makes perfectly good sense to me. Ha! such ass backwards thinking now a law abiding citizen can't own an assault rifle because it's illegal but it sure as hell did not stop the bad guys from having them did it? I should have bought one when I had the chance.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

If we don't track down every murdering muslim, depose Saddam and his cohorts and flatten North Korea's nuclear plants, then we really are "paper tigers".

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
ronm007

Assault Rifles - Calif

Post by ronm007 »

Dan-O,

I heard the othe day that once guns were "registered" in CA. and once assault rifles were banned, that they actually picked up the assault rifles that were registered. Is that true?

We always said, from day one, that if we register our guns, it will just show them were to go to confiscate them.

Fortunately, I left San Francisco just as they were starting that crap... I would have never registered my handguns.
I love stilleto's eventhough they have a shorter reach than my .45 ACP.
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

Tessa,
My God! My utmost sympathies for your misfortune. While it's a huge loss, I hope you'll keep on collecting.
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

I don't recall any door knocking and confiscations.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Dan-o,

Not yet!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

They won't try gun confiscation because there would be too many Ruby Ridge and mini-Waco replays - it'd be a bloodbath on both sides. :shock:

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I'm generally somewhere to the right of Attilla the Hun but, didn't Hitler have something like a "Dept. of Homeland Security" ?
Scares the hell out of me.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Vagrant, Hitler also beleived in "Gun registration" which is law here now... you can get up to ten years (no-one has been given ten years under the new act) in prison if you have a unregistered firearm in Canada. You can also get up to 5 years if caught with a switch.

Poland at the same time (WWII) had Gun registration, so the Nazis walked in a killed every man who had a gun along with their families and friends, even the dog for godsake. Vagrant, I think I may flee to place were the politicans don't know if I have a gun or not :shock:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Joint-Man,

The experts agree that gun control works.

Hitler
Stalin
Mao

I saw that on a bumper sticker awhile back.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
I saw a couple robins yesterday that had "Mt. Zoomie" tattoos on their feet. Are you officially frozen out? Come up north and enjoy the weather with me. I found an old 6er of Grain Belt bottles. I opened the first one. I need you to tell me if you think the others might be affected too. Of course you'll ahve to have a couple substantial sips. :x
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

In the 20th century 100 million people were killed by their own governments. ALL of them AFTER those governments enacted "gun control".
Russia
China
Germany
Cambodia
etc.
etc.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Dan-) the Ritalin Kid-

As a law abiding fugitve, I duly registered my AK, and my AR-15 with the DOJ. I think they are still safely legal, buried under my sedimentary layering of collectable K-Mart ads.
I never had any official attempt to confiscate 'em, but they did remove from my possesion my custom pointed toothbrush and wire shoelaces. They never found my secret weapon, the inner Wally grown crop of contagious nuclear threat level cancer provided for me by Camel.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse