NEW 9" FRANK B. RED DOT PICKLOCKS

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

NEW 9" FRANK B. RED DOT PICKLOCKS

Post by METALGOD »

:D Hi all i just received proto-type of franks new 9" red dot picklocks and all i can say is WOW Awesome work from the master italian cutler,me and Frank have been working on bringing these new specimens to market for about a year now and we are both very proud of this offering as they are the best quality from Franks shop there are NO better,these are 100% old school 1950's style stilettos that have full cut brass liners that are a tad thicker than stock models, nickel/silver bolsters and pommels, choice stag,buffalohorn and french point blondhorn handles with beautiful vintage looking colors, new spring/backspring with bigger and fatter locktab so easier to pick the lock to close knife, these are limited edition series to 90 pieces and each knife comes with certificate signed by Frank but only if you get them from me will you get certificate. other sellers have them in very small quanity but not with signed certificates, ive been taking advanced orders for a few weeks now and still have some left if anyone is interested please email me at bernief@accesstoledo.com for pictures and price list of whats still available, i will be listing some on BA very soon the xtras i have left over, im Blackbeard13 on Bladeauction in case your not familiar with me.
Ciao Bernie
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

PICS??

Sounds like Francesco is a busy busy boy.

Deja Vu all over again?? :wink:
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
GratefulGlenn
Location: Stumbling around on the *Dark Side of the Moon*, tangled up in Blue's

Post by GratefulGlenn »

Maybe Frank is trying to squeeze all of the production that he can in before holiday season arrives, which is right around the corner. That is great news for sure, and I along with Horizonod would be interested in seeing a couple of pictures if you would like to share a few with the Crue!

Otherwise, it looks like BA is the place to gaze upon the works. 8) 8) 8)

L8R
No one gets off this big old ball of mud alive, live hard, and die fast......................

mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

I'll post some pics of mine when it arrives. :wink:
tpyke

Post by tpyke »

Anyone know how much these will go for?
Sam Hotton

Post by Sam Hotton »

Good afternoon all,
Has anyone any idea when these 9" picklocks will be distributed to those that have ordered them. I've heard very little excitement about these knives on different forums as compared to the debut of the 11" FB picks or Walt's Flat Guards or the Kriss Swinguards. There has even been more written about the B-Stealth and the AB Picklock than these 9" FB Picks. Any info on ETA guys?

All the best,
Sam Hotton
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

I emailed Bernie and he got back to me with prices and pics quickly. They look real nice but I'm hard pressed to pay as much as he's looking for. Of course I'm acquiring a well-deserved international reputation as being a pretty cheap bastard.
adbd,
rats...
sheep-free since '93'...
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Not cheap, just frugal 8)
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

"Thrifty" here! :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Too teenie of a Stiletto for this Hombre 8)
METALGOD

9" red dot picklocks from Frank B.

Post by METALGOD »

Hi just thought i would clear up some questions anyone may have, first price, the reason these are hi priced Frank explained to me that it cost almost the same to produce a 9" and 11" switchblades it is slightly cheaper but not much maybe few dollars per knife and it makes sence if you look at Franks site the 9" an 11" stilettos are maybe 10.00 difference, second is not much advertising was done on these cause im only distributor in USA and part owner of them, i didnt do much advertising cause the first run is only 90 pieces and i thought they would go very fast but i still have about half the order left so anyone interested in any please contact me , i will do discount on quanity orders ,also all come with cool gift i made just for customers who buy the picklocks, defnitely going to be collectors item that will only increase in value as the first run of any knife always exacts higher price, anyone that didnt want to wait well time has come they are here and ready to ship so you still like to order one drop me an emai ill send you price list and pictures, also anything else you like to know about these let me know . :D
Thanks Bernie
magnum

Re: 9" red dot picklocks from Frank B.

Post by magnum »

METALGOD wrote:second is not much advertising was done on these cause im only distributor in USA
Thanks Bernie
That's strange i got an e-mail that say's that Swinguard is "The USA Distributor" for Frank Beltrame knives :?

magnum
Knife Addiction??What Knife Addiction??
METALGOD

9" red dots

Post by METALGOD »

swinguard is one of but not the only distributor of Franks knives, there are lots of distributors for Frank in US, im the owner and distributor for the 9" red dot picklocks only, If you like send Frank a email an ask him if what i told you is true.
Thanks Bernie
magnum

Post by magnum »

MG-I don't doubt that you are one of Frank's US Distributors no problem there i see your auctions on BA all the time.I was just trying to clear up some confusion i was having because in that e-mail Swinguard makes it sound like he is the only US distributor for Frank's knives which i found hard to believe so thats why i posted that.Good to know there is someone else out there.

magnum
Knife Addiction??What Knife Addiction??
mr_edge

Re: 9" red dot picklocks from Frank B.

Post by mr_edge »

METALGOD wrote:...time has come they are here and ready to ship
Thanks Bernie
Excellent news!