[color=darkred]Buying Blades[/color]

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Iblis

[color=darkred]Buying Blades[/color]

Post by Iblis »

HEY :shock: I need to know. at http://www.switchblades.it/ whats the difference (beside selection) between the "italian stiletto 11"" and the "Cheap switchblades", or is there a better site?
I NEED TO KNOW SOON
both have the design i need, so should i just go ahead and get the cheap ones? i've got the money for either though, so i'm not sure...i'm new to this, so please help. :twisted:
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Hi Iblis,welcome aboard.I have bought loads from this company and found the overal quality for the price is good.The cheap blades can sometimes be a little better than the ordinary ones,but overal I don't think you will be dissapointed with either.Give them a try,their service is very good.Sometimes you may get a not so good one, but if you do they will replace it for you.I personally have been fortunate enough to have not had this problem!Cheers the spotlight kid. :)
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Iblis,
WELCOME!
Please be advised AB will NOT replace a defective Cheap Stiletto. They will however replace the more expensive Italian Stiletto if defective.
I have purchased more than a dozen of the Cheap Stilettos. Two had minor cracks in the scales and one had a gob of metal on the top (non-releasing) bolster. I cannot tell the rest from the more expensive versions.
I say GO FOR IT!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The only risk with the cheap ones is the lack of a warrenty.
I have had several cheap 9" that locked open as tight as any
$200 High-Tech Switchblade. I've never had a customer return one
so they must hold up fairly well. I wish the 9" cheap came in real Horn
I could sell lots of them.
Iblis

Post by Iblis »

thanks for the advice, guys. :twisted: