Overdosing on Moderators

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Overdosing on Moderators

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings All-

What's up with this recent spate of moderator appointments? Seems like a plethora of non-authority awards. Did you guys get a badge and a hat with the coronation?

Just kidding, no need to delete me just yet-

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Waya

Post by Waya »

We need them and I think its a good idea. They sort of keep the trash out if you know what I mean. You can usually find one or more of them on line. Way to Go, it's a good thing. Waya
Walk In Peace Always,,if you can
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Waya,

Obviously, the newly appointed "Guardians of Morality" and opponents of "free speech" and self-expression are doing a lousy job keeping out the "trash."
I'm still here, polluting cyberspace with my stUPid and feeble attempts at humor!

Jerr(The White Trash)Bear
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Corpse,

I don't know. I was just standing there eating a tuna sandwich, and then I'm a moderator, still eating my tuna sandwich. Oh well......

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. JerrBeer,

Watch out with that white trash stuff. Mr. Vagrant is the authority on white trash. I know your'e white trash, but until I hear it from Mr. Vagrant, it's not official.

With Best Regard's,

Bonz

PS, my white trash is better than yours, so nah-nah-nah!
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Wally,

In all seriousness, last Saturday we got spammed with troll posts so bad that the forum was virtually out of commission for a while. (Based on some of the trash that was posted, we suspect it will happen again). After some time, Bonz logged on and cleaned up Tiny's forum. At that time, he had moderator keys only for Tiny's. Later, PB logged on and cleaned up this one, but the trolls returned with a vengance. The other Blade Alliance forums were also filled with trash. The idea is to have some members with moderator keys in a variety of time zones so troll posts will get wiped out quickly.

We got neither a badge nor a hat, but if it happens again, we will get the satisfaction of wiping their sorry trash off the forum. Honestly, I hope I never use the moderator keys.

Jim
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Hi all!

Moderators have not been appointed much for "moderation of topic", but to keep trash out of the forum. Having many different ones in creases the chances that trash is seen and deleted timely. Moreover, me and spotlight kid are located in Europe, so we'll be able to check the forum at different times that the other moderators based in the US.

As far as topics are concenred, this forum remains failry free and very tolerant!

M.
Waya

Post by Waya »

Mr. JerrBear,

I ment trash spam idiots, not us,,lol. Hell I have a feelin most of us are a little wild and probably scooter bums to boot. The humor and pickin at each other is way cool, and if it gets out of hand, we police it ourselves from what I see.

But Troll posts, need tools to remove,because lets face it they are here to start a bunch of shit and disrupt our forum.BTW, I am a Scooter Bum too, always have been :lol: ,
I am not about to change now. :wink: TTYs,,Waya
Walk In Peace Always,,if you can
slappy / psychoticsumo

Post by slappy / psychoticsumo »

yea there is a diffrence in the shit talking we do to each other and what those guys did, typing out all that nonsence crap it needed to be removed it was useless bibblebabble