Imitation Horn

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Re: Imitation Horn

Post by sammy the blade »

It will start swinging the other way when law enforcement doesn't show up and people have to take care of that kind of business thereselves.
2024 candidate for president
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

sammy the blade wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:58 am I don't either Terry. Now the stores seem to be running out of change and they want to to use a credit or debit card. WTF!
Yeah, this coin shortage doesn't make a bit of sense to me. Just another way to control us and eventually go to a cashless society.

The stories just don't add up. Even if the mints have been slowed down because of covid, Coins just don't wear out and need replacing like paper. And I don't buy that people are hoarding change in piggy banks too lazy and scared to cash it in. Never have we been fed so much BS as the chit they are feeding us now.

Here in Michigan they just opened up the can and bottle returns a couple weeks ago. There are still usually long lines and waits at the major stores with people trying to cash them in for the deposit. All have a $25 dollar limit. If they aren't scared to cash in filthy beer cans that have been accumulating for months, they aren't worried about cashing in coins.

I guess the Chinese might be hoarding all our coins. Probably plan on melting them down to make fake potmetal Microtechs. :roll:
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

My plan for the day in my Mayberry. Drink beer. Weed the garden. Shoot some guns. Probably even piss a couple times in the back yard. Enjoy my freedom for as long as I can.
sammy the blade

Sounds like a good plan to me, think I'll do the same except for the weeding. It's beer thirty!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Well neither COVID nor the heat of Summer have held back the wild women of Mayberry. This last week the paper reported local women being charged with Larceny, DUI, Affray, Breaking or Entering, Trespassing, Failure to Appear, and Dumping (not sure what that means).

Jim
sammy the blade

Dumping problly isn't what I'm thinking, they would catch an indecent exposer charge too if it was.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

They really need Andy and Barney back !!!!!!!!!! Nip it in the Bud !!
sammy the blade

jim d, wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:26 pm Well neither COVID nor the heat of Summer have held back the wild women of Mayberry. This last week the paper reported local women being charged with Larceny, DUI, Affray, Breaking or Entering, Trespassing, Failure to Appear, and Dumping (not sure what that means).

Jim
Illegal dumping according to Google.
georgyboy

Post by georgyboy »

don't display your knives open!-really!!!
sammy the blade

georgyboy wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:23 pm don't display your knives open!-really!!!
Why not?
georgyboy

Post by georgyboy »

the kick spring can get brittle and break-(i think!)anyways of the 6 knives i've owned that failed while not being used, 5 were open .I didn't find out till i tried to use them(not at the same time)
Roccomo

Post by Roccomo »

So, where do we stand on the original Imitation Horn question?
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Great to see you post Roccomo! I have come to think that it should be the unanswerable question, which keeps this thread alive, a suitable tribute to Jerry.

Jim
sammy the blade

Roccomo wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:56 pm So, where do we stand on the original Imitation Horn question?
Some say yes and some say no. I had an immation stag warp but I don't know if that counts, but it ruined the microwave.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

btt