Imitation Horn

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

airblade,
You better watch your mouth. I just checked the schedule and next Saturday it's your turn in the barrel.
airblade

Post by airblade »

:?:
Last edited by airblade on Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

AIRHEAD,
What exactly is your problem?
I ask a question about Imitation Horn and you turn it into a homosexual dating service!
YOU are the one who called Mr. Doofus the "GREAT FELLATOR!" Now, how could you possibly know that?
Kindly leave me out of your homosexual fantasies and GET THEE TO A SHRINK!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
airblade

Post by airblade »

:?:
Last edited by airblade on Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Airhead,

Adding a little fuel to the fire, eh! I'll bet you did'nt listen to mommy when she said to quit throwing rocks at the Hornet's nest, huh! Do I detect a little brain trauma in your post's? Must have been caused by that bad experience in the sandbox when you were young. You remember, your cat buried you 2 feet deep and your mother had to come to the rescue. I just can't imagine what the little tomcat could have mistaken you for (Mr. Hankie I presume?). Speaking of the blade world, I hear you've been frolicking about at Cape Cod with your pal's Roger Rumprider and Sammy Sphincterfinger. Did you get Scrod by the way? I don't get very excited about rumor's, but I did look up your word in the dictionary to find it's origination. It says 'Fellator' pertaining to how much bull sasuage(I'm trying to be kind) Mr. Airhead can stuff in his mouth at any one time. I knew you had to be the founder of that word! Cheerio!

Best Regards,

Bonz

P.S. Your turn in the barrel! Cool!
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Aha! I see there's some rumbling in the ranks- I see it is now my duty to spread some discord for chuckles.
Evidently this 'fella' airhead has chosen the wrong Doofus to cast disparaging remarks upon in his quest to impress his deviate fan base, not realizing the roofer's propensity to violence as retribution, but one must show some mercy, as his affliction, some theorists postulate, is a genetic disorder. Probably started showing coming out signs early, being caught posing in his father's lingeree, always playing pocket pool in gym class, and asking boys to dance at the prom. His attempt at wit has all the hollow echoes of a whining shriek, the kind of sound he makes when his date zips his tongue up in his fly. I bet he can change a nine dollar bill in threes at any time, and only owns a pink dress-up boy 2" switchblade.

Perhaps we can take up a collection to help him afford the 17 cents for a .22 round to place in his own ear, the only decent thing left for him to do.

Just a thought-

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Sir Walter,

Oh! So that's who those pink stilettos were made for!

The Falcon

ps. could you post a pic of one those $9 bills?
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. The Falcon-

Sorry, I have no 9 dollar bills, as they are only doled out by the government on their- "subsidize the queers" program, check with airhead for availabilty.

On another note- I have just managed to access the olden days forum hysterical records, and scrolling through archival posts, back to the days when your first incarnation and our Bonzoid pal, and myself exchanged semi-useful ideas and mirth, is a great source of chuckling, try it sometime if you need a guffaw. Just trying to help,

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

$9 bills

Post by Vagrant »

There was an individual who printed his own money, however he somehow
printed $18 bills. He took them as far out into the country as he could and ask for change. They asked him if he wanted three Sixes or two nines.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Corpse,

A fund raiser for the .17 cent silver bullet? I was thinking more in line of a short length of 3/4" nylon rope for the old 'Italian Rope Trick', re-usable many times as well. Bullets and knifes are too messy, and gives our collector status a bad rap, if you get my gist. I think Mr. Airhead must have went on a sabbatical as he is no longer responding to our repsonses. Remember those 3 dollar 'Bill's' that were going around? I damn near cashed one at the local Chevron station. Had this gullable gal behind the counter believing they were replacing the 2 dollar bill. Some idiot in line had to spoil the fun. Hey, T-minus 30 days.

Best Regards,

Bonz
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bonz,

Speaking of 3 dollar bills, I'm going on a fishing trip to the Florida Keys in 2 weeks (in case it is not common knowledge in California, Key West = San Francisco East).

Jim
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Jim D,

Just get a T-Shirt made up thats says: 'In Memory of Dan White, for 2 Job's Well Done' or: 'This Door Is Closed!

Try one that says: 'Mr. Hankie Lives Alone!'

Please, don't get me started!

Best Regards,

Bonz
benyg

Post by benyg »

The Falcon wrote:airblade,
You better watch your mouth. I just checked the schedule and next Saturday it's your turn in the barrel.
What does 'in the barel' refer to? I've heard used before, particularly in a game called Half-life near the beginning. Is it a US saying?

Thanks,
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

It's from a joke [a very old joke] and means next time YOU preform
certain "unatural acts". [Also indicates the speaker did it last time].
It can therefore indicate some sort of debt that WILL be repaid.
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

You know, this particular thread goes to show that this forum attaracts an inordinately high percentage of cunning linguists. :lol:

Greyblade