Please send anything you want...

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Please send anything you want...

Post by Pushbutton »

Plz feel free to send me any pics, notes etc. I was thinking of printing the forum replies for Sat. I am making a huge display of all pics and things he liked and i'd very much like to include alll of you guys cuz thats what he would have wanted. I came across a really cute letter he had wrote his mom in 1961 while he was at overnight camp... "Dear Mom, please bring my knife. O.K. Thank you, will see you Sunday. Sincerely yours, Robert H." :D I would like to scan it and post it. Can i post some pics for you guys here and if so how? I also heard some crazy stories his friend told me about buying switchblades for $4.00. Well anyways thankyou each and everyone of you. the ppl of the forum have made me realize why this place was so dear to my fathers heart. I really would like to keep in touch. Hell im gonna be on a lot seeing that now i gotta get cracking on my knife knowledge....Ill be back on later, jenniferhaigh@rcn.com. Thanks again for all your kind words, they mean a lot to us coming from the ones he loved and respected. Yea Dad i said loved-hes prob saying i never loved those bastards! LOL
yavcon

Post by yavcon »

Jennifer, I would be happy to upload some pictures to cyberspace and post them here in the forum. You can email them to codfather@charter.net
I'm sure myself, and the rest of the guys would love to see any pics you would like to share.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

hi Yavcon, yes i will be sending pics to you soon. Thanks, Jen