To: Jennifer Haigh

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

To: Jennifer Haigh

Post by Bonzo »

Jennifer,

First of all, my deepest sympathies for you and your families loss of your father, and our friend. This morning, as I was rushing through the posts and saw yours, I thought it was another one of your dads tricks, as he had quite the twisted humour that makes this a special place. I made a response that was inappropriate because I really didn't know the real fact of the matter. I apologize to you, and have deleted the post. Our world of automatic knives is a really small world. His knowledge was immense. Your dad and I exchanged e-mails over the last few years, and I will say he was very proud of you. Your presence here is always welcome.

Yours truly,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

sent as pm
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Mr.Bonz,I too took it at first viewing as another P.B. Jape!The guy had such a wacky sense of humour,like my own,That when I realised it was the sad truth,I was really pissed all day.I have just returned from the local pub,and I can assure you there are even more people now that know of Pushbutton than ever before.Especially here in the UK.Also,I have sunk more than enough shots tonight to send the old man off!GOD BLESS HIM,if you believe!If not,ADIOS AMIGO! :cry: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
JackDRipper

Post by JackDRipper »

I too thought at first it was another PB jest. As I read the post it became apperent it was all too true and my heart sank. If in my life I achieve half the knowledge and a quarter of the spirit of PB, I will be proud of myself.
Are we having fun yet?
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

i must admit i too was HOPING it was one of his practical jokes - like when he announced frank beltrame was having a 1/2 price picklock sale on april fools and about 300 people flooded frank with e-mails :lol: :lol: :lol:

boy was frank ticked off :lol:
tanto

Post by tanto »

mrbigg wrote:i must admit i too was HOPING it was one of his practical jokes - like when he announced frank beltrame was having a 1/2 price picklock sale on april fools and about 300 people flooded frank with e-mails :lol: :lol: :lol:

boy was frank ticked off :lol:
I too was hoping it was some kind of joke - I did not even post in that thread hoping to wake up this morning and see a sudden twist in it... Well it did not happen :(.

David

PS: Are you telling me there was no picklock sale? Till now I had no idea it was a joke :), really.
---------------

My knives + watches
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Ha, ha thats funny..yea April Fools and Halloween were the most celebrated holidays here. Bonz i didnt even see oyur "inappropriate" remark, it couldnt have been too bad cuz i didnt even notice, so no worries. I got some pics sent to me in email with my dad and some of the crew-i'm printing them out and writing the names next to them for a display. Everyone here is awesome, thanks!
Bowtown Blade

Post by Bowtown Blade »

Jen
there are picture of some of us under the off topics subject (i am pretty sure that is it) anyway it is at the bottom of the main menu of talkblade, look up mug shots.... maybe you have already been there, just thought i would mention it

((((((((((((((Jen))))))))))))))..... my cyber hug for you, hope it helps a little for the weekend
Bowtown Blade
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Bowtown Blade wrote:Jen
there are picture of some of us under the off topics subject (i am pretty sure that is it) anyway it is at the bottom of the main menu of talkblade, look up mug shots.... maybe you have already been there, just thought i would mention it

((((((((((((((Jen))))))))))))))..... my cyber hug for you, hope it helps a little for the weekend
I e-mailed the link for the pics.
Bowtown Blade

Post by Bowtown Blade »

Thank you Vagrant.... I did not think to do that
Bowtown Blade
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Vagrant wrote:
Bowtown Blade wrote:Jen

I e-mailed the link for the pics.
I did the same. I kinda figured a few would.

SD