Im sorry, i have really tragic news...

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

I'm in shock. I haven't been here lately and I just lost an Aunt on the 4th. She was burried today. This is the first chance I've had in the last month or so to sit down and review all I'd missed. I see this thread and I'm in shock. All I can say is I'm truly saddened with the news of the loss we've all suffered. Bob will be missed by many.

SD
Doc Rocket

sorry.....

Post by Doc Rocket »

Jennifer I am so sorry for your loss beond words. I spoke with you dad many times via private message. He was a gem and I will miss him deeply.
I love my country...
It's the #*# goverment...
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Miss Haigh-

Please accept my deepest heartfelt condolensces for our loss. Whilst I often played the nemesis to your Sainted father, I feel we had a bond that only humor could explain. I had a great deal of respect for the man, and I looked forward to every exchange of wit with him. I shall look after him here in the great beyond...

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
tanto

Post by tanto »

Jen,

Sorry to hear the bad news. I saw your post yesterday but could not write anything probably hoping this was not really happening...

Please accept my condolences....

David
---------------

My knives + watches
Mik

Post by Mik »

my prayers are with you and your family...

Jon
Chuckyl

Post by Chuckyl »

Jen:
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss and I know he will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.
Chuck
Milu

Post by Milu »

Deepest condolences for your loss. We've lost one of the good guys. Words are pretty pointless at times like this but we all feel your pain and share a small part of it. Try and remember your dad in the happy times you shared and involved in his favourite pastimes. PB lives on in our memories and in the humour and knowledge he shared with us.

- Milu
"se me burlé, me fico un cento e vinti in tel stomego"
Goldoni: La donna di Garbo, 1753
Gort

Post by Gort »

Jen,

The World will be a little dimmer without your dad. My prayers
for peace and sympathy for your family. None here can imagine
your loss, but Bob will be greatly missed.
-Gort
mypetelvis

Post by mypetelvis »

My God, I thought this was some kind of joke when I first read it. I haven't been spending much time around here lately, and now I wish I had. PB was the first person on this website to reply to one of my posts, by yelling at me for mentioning the C word. He was also the first person to PM me, to appologize. I've never met the man in person, but the thought of never being able to now has deeply saddened me. Good-bye Bob, there will never be another King.

Kevin
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

mypetelvis wrote:My God, I thought this was some kind of joke when I first read it. I haven't been spending much time around here lately, and now I wish I had. PB was the first person on this website to reply to one of my posts, by yelling at me for mentioning the C word. He was also the first person to PM me, to appologize. I've never met the man in person, but the thought of never being able to now has deeply saddened me. Good-bye Bob, there will never be another King.

Kevin
for anyone new, we do not use the "C-word" it refers to an official entity that ruins the day for some foreign exchages. We sometimes refer to it as "C-world" [the moderators have a strange Custom of yelling at people for using the "c-word"] :wink: see posting suggestions for more info about this :idea:
georgeg3

Post by georgeg3 »

My condolences to the Haigh family. There is a huge gap in the Brotherhood of the Blades.
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

I've been off line for a few weeks and was floored to hear of our friend "PushButton" passing on. I am deeply saddened.
A great man and good friend to all of us. I'm honored to call and remember him as my friend...
I hope that we will see the "PushButton" legacy carried on here by others of his family.
Shiver

Post by Shiver »

Pushbutton was a righteous friend. I'm sad and hurt that he's gone. He was one of the first to welcome me here and we thought so much alike it was eerie at times. From what he told me, I know our lives took similar paths and he really was like a brother to me. In my mind, I've got my arm around his shoulder and we're still walking together. I've set aside a knife for him that every time I click it will be in his honor. I love you man, and I'm keeping you close in my heart. Shiver.
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

Man...it's been 4 days. I really miss the old fart stirring things up around here. He really had a way of keeping this place lively. We miss ya PB!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
switchman1

Post by switchman1 »

I am deeply saddened by Bob's passing and my thoughts are with the Haigh family. Switchman1
Switchman1 Alcohol,Tobacco,and Firearms....... who's got the chips?