Rampant Boredom Syndrome

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Rampant Boredom Syndrome

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, All-

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a recent propensity towards forum borum? I used to eagerly await the occasional un-fettering to gleefully peruse the forum for chuckles, but now it seems that even I, the annoying one, cannot even respond to, or come up with a sufficiently inflammatory posting. I hope I have not let down my legion of fan, but I gotta think it's a trend towards ho-humm rather than my fault.

Line 6, Disclaimer B, The state mandated LSD dose therapy has been recinded due to Longshoreman lockout, so I've been switched unto Metamucil- is that DuPonts' cover name for acid, or am I once again being okee-doked by the labcoats?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

It will keep you busy!!!!
Once the novelty wears off follow-up with imodium.
Last edited by Vagrant on Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - what? Huh? Oh, yeah sure, Wally, whatever you say. Right. Yeah -zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Greyblade
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Sir Walter,

I've never had a "forum borum" but I did have a forearm borum removed at the free clinic back in the 70's. The doctor used a damascus/stag to perform the procedure and that's how I got into this avocation.

A Loyal Legion of Fan Club Member