"Sissy girls and child's size, good knife"

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Hollowdweller,

I haven't been to any of the shows yet. Lefty and I learned that we live only a few miles from each other and plan to meet at the next show in Winston Salem. He indicated that there are some switchblades there.

Jim
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Hi guys,just found a post on here that has my name on it.My friends were hitting the Absinthe pretty hard on thursday night.Methinks they have been playing with my computer and making bogus posts for me.Oh well,it could have been worse,they could have posted on T.S.F.!Cheers the spotlight kid. :roll:
collectornutz(clixx)

sissy girls and child sized knife

Post by collectornutz(clixx) »

may i recomend either the 5 1/4" or 6 1/4" falcons from paulie chromatic and akc. they are supposed to have the full liners just like the large ones. and i believe they're under $100 too.
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

the spotlight kid wrote:Hi guys,just found a post on here that has my name on it.My friends were hitting the Absinthe pretty hard on thursday night.Methinks they have been playing with my computer and making bogus posts for me.Oh well,it could have been worse,they could have posted on T.S.F.!Cheers the spotlight kid. :roll:
Hey T-Kid,

"Real" Absinthe? Always been fascinated by absinthe, but never seen any. I know they make a commercial version that doesn't have any psychotropic effect, but always wondered what the actual effect of the real thing was. Anything you can compare it to? Would it be up, down or kind of sideways? I know that chronic consumption can produce some sort of organic brain syndrome that mimics Parkinsons, so I always wondered why it was so popular? The effect must be good.

HD
nevwerg

Post by nevwerg »

blah blah
Last edited by nevwerg on Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nevwerg

Post by nevwerg »

why not just smoke crack, its better for you. try meth as well, and support your local hillbilly shack/gangster crips.
Last edited by nevwerg on Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Hi guys,The Absinthe I have is the 100% original receipe made in France.They banned it throughout europe during the start of the first world war (except U.K.) as of it's adverse effects on the troops.This one is 68% by volume and contains a lot of wormwood.The initial buzz is very up!However the next day you walk around pretty vacant.All colours are extra bright and a little Trippy!A lot of artists at the time drank copious ammounts of this brew :shock: .Toulouse Latrec,a very small man used to drink double measures of it mixed with double brandies all night!Could explain the very bright coloured paintings he used to do!Van Gough was also a partaker which probabally helped send him over the edge.Look up Absinthe on the web,there are some interesting sites.As for me,I shall stick to beer for a while!Cheers the spotlight kid. :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Colt

Post by Vagrant »

not sure if this should be a new topic but what about the colt?

The Real Colt is still available but somewhat pricey.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

PVK has a couple of colt knives. http://www.pvk.com
Bali-Flipper

Post by Bali-Flipper »

Check out the Benchmade 3200 Mini-Mel Pardue Auto (http://www.benchmade.com/images/product ... p/3200.jpg) its a very nice little auto. A little more the $100 but thats Benchmades price so im sure available for much less elsewhere.

<--==Living Without Balisong Is Like Living Without Oxygen==-->
<>-=They Can Take My Life But I Won't Let Them Take My Balis-=<>
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

I have an M-14 Sniper and after a tankard of Absinthe it looks almost as good as the Colt. Actually, the black color is more vivid.