SKM Knives?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

J-man,

You have a good memory! I originally was going to meet Doris in Reno but I found out she was on the run from the law in the U.S. So a meeting outside the country was imperative to continue our close private chat relationship. But all that has changed since you guys informed me that he/she has a pair of balls. I'm buying a Rotweiller and signing up for the Brinks Super Security System and of course, as always, my Colt Delta Elite 10mm under my pillow. And finally, as a last ditch defensive measure, I've ordered a custom titanium chastity belt in case he/she catches me off guard. I will spare no expense to protect my "goodies".

The Falcon
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Back to the first post. To order easily from SKM I think you'd need a credit card and some initiative. A gun would still be much easier to get for a criminal type.

Love that name " Poon" jab.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Hollowdweller,

Are you aware that the term "poon" refers to (among other things) tarpon?

Jim
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Fish is fish!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Jerr-Bear,

Great point! After all these years, you facilitated me making the connection.

Jim
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I checked up on Califorina knife laws, as long as it is not an auto you can legally carry as big as blade as you want.. same here BUT you have to have a legitmate use for it. And If I were you, get the next to impossible concealed firearm's lisence of the greatstate of California *cough*millonsoflols*cough*, carry that, but I'd reccomened a Glock 19 or Berreta M92, around your house the Colt would be good I think, you need a large capicty Magiazine. Infact carry both! But your right the Colt Delta or even just a M1911 are so classic and tempting and have so much punch, it depends on how good your shot is. And what was Doris *cough*Trans-sexual-fag-Lying-Bitch*cough* on the run for? This Doris is becoming mos' painful, and making mos' little boy's assess... well I leave it up to your imgaination.
patnude

Post by patnude »

go with the .357 sig round.glock would be my choice.its the most impressive bullistically.if that doesnt stop her.....him......it.....whatever,you are in seriouse trouble.although if you have a colt,check out http://www.mechtechsys.com.i have one of those things for my colt and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep THAT around the house.it can run.....but itll only die tired!
iloveautos
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

patnude,

That mechtechsys thing looks really cool but I think I'd have a heck of a time trying to cram it in my holster and it probably would make me real slow on the draw.

The Falcon
ps. maybe if I dipped it in Slick 50.........................
patnude

Post by patnude »

ya i supose.but if youre just into doing some shooting for fun its the best.also home defense,bad ass.i dont know if they are legal in commyfornia though.i know cali has some really fd up gun laws.i love my mech tech.it is prestine.ive produced .5 inch groups at 50 yards with it using xt ammo.from a bench of course.have a 42mm red dot on it.the coolest thing is,its not considered a fire arm.fire arm ACCESSORY.there fore,they can ship right to your house,no paper work.i highly suggest getting one if you own a colt!!!!!!!!!
iloveautos
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Mr. Nudey
The gun laws are even worse up here if you could care less, but you are in a state that is on the border. If you really want to know I'll tell you, otherwise I won't brother saying it because it sickens me everytime I hear bout' it or say it.
I'm not going to explian it but here is a site that has a of Canadian Legal guns with a normal permit.
http://www.firearmscanada.com/
if you could care less.

Mr. Falcon...
A good old PumpShot gun in a gym bag is pretty good.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I want a Switchblade with a built-in pistol. I've seen a few antique ones.
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been working nights in my secret laboratory to find the optimum way to attach a Godfather to my Sig Sauer P220 .45 as a bayonet (step, lunge, withdraw). Along with a Xenon light to illuminate the scene and blind evil-doers and adversaries. Yeah, that's the ticket! :twisted:

Greyblade
patnude

Post by patnude »

weedman,i didnt know you could own a gun up there.i saw a thing on tv a while ago that basically said you couldnt.oh ya,i never said YOU were crack head.i said i know a bunch of people that have evolved into crack heads.as far as weed violence,about the worst thing that could happen is some one driving by and throwing oreos at some one else.like a stoners "drive by".i dont really have a problem with weed,i just know that i didnt do much when was stoned all the time.no motivation.(except to find some weed and get stoned.)i hope our gun laws dont get as bad as yours.but the only way they could do it is with door to door searches.i know a lot of cops and all the ones i asked if they would go door to door said they would quit and go home to wait for some one to show up and try to take THIER guns.(7 out of ten anyway.the other three said they would just quit so they wouldnt get shot trying to do it,)
iloveautos
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

jim d, wrote:Jerr-Bear,

Great point! After all these years, you facilitated me making the connection.

Jim
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys, that was totally quality! Who says this forum doesn't have educational value. :wink: