SKM Knives?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Sonjin PunJab

SKM Knives?

Post by Sonjin PunJab »

SKM MAKES THE BEST KNIVES THERE ARE ....PERIOD !
where else can you get these Italian lovely's sent to you any where in the world
regardless of laws and regulations ? NO WHERE !

THE 9" is perfect for school age kids to carry in their bookbags or back pockets
at the ready for a teacher student confrontaion, or student debate!
and now thAT THE CHEAPS are readily available in different handles, they are in
reach of all students of all economic levels !

The 11" WHAT A WORK OF ART !!
PERFECT FOR the elite gang banger thats want's to scare as well as stab his
victims (favorite is the kris blade)
ALSO the favorite of pockectbook snatchers everywhere !And at a price that every
one can afford to throw away in case of pursuit.

13" WOW WHAT CAN YOU SAY !
these babies are not for your everyday hoods,these are used exclusivly by the
the best serial killers and mental patients around the world. With their ....
6 full inches of bone crunching gut slicing best 420. steel italy has to offer
there is no equal.

GOD I LOVE MY SKM'S

BR:
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I love my SKM's too, but for different reasons. By the way, the SKM people, Micky and Renza, are great to deal with. Welcome to the forum.

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I use mine to open packages with more knives.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Those are all true statements bout those knives but they can also be used for legitmate uses too. I personally don't carry them because it's a felonly to carry a prohibited weapon but if they find it at your house or in a non-public area it's a misdameanor. In either case I love these knives and willing to be arrested for possesing or carring them. But I love them for non-weapon reasons but I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6!!! And after all Punjab you do live NYC. And SKM's service is the best overseas service I have ever seen.

BTW: The Giant stilleto is perfect for cleaning nails and shaving :wink:
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Post by Dan-o The Ritalin Kid »

So...Punjab which catagory (catagories) do you fit in.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

PunJab? Is that Irish?
patnude

punjab

Post by patnude »

i would say punjab is idiot.just to type the things he did proves it.the bottom line is,a smith and wesson s.w.a.t. knife is just as fast as a switch,as is a kershaw black out,and whirlwind.people like him just perpetuate the BAD reputation switches have as the "bad ass biker/drug dealer"image they have.the afore mentioned blades,as well as fixed blade knives have a much higher likely hood of being used by criminals (not to mention common kitchen knives) than do expensive switches.lets remember we are against the laws that prohibit them,not for them.as for punjab...........DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont give the "enemy" ammunition!!!!!!
iloveautos
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

patnude,

How do you REALLY feel about Mr. PunJab?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

PunJab....I agree that SKM makes some of the best Italian switches around, but to go put them into the hands of minors or street gangs, i will draw the line there..I think its attitudes like that, that gives the switch the bad reputation it has, as a street bangers knife. I myself carry a knife every day, switch or not, but it is not for self-defense or stabbing someone.
If you get stopped with a switch and tell the officer that it's for self defense, your the one who's going to spend a long stretch in jail...
I think all of us on this forum know how to use a knife and are responsible enough to carry one...
Put any weapon in the hands of a non responsible person and you will have a blood bath on your hands. Just my opinion...
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
switch67

Post by switch67 »

Here's my 2 cents! I myself was born and raised in NYC and know that it's a felony to carry/possess/own and automatic weapon.If you are going to carry a switchblade you might as well be carrying a Uzi or sawed off shotgun...the consequences are the same....$20,000 fine and/or 10 years in the mens club. Use your head between your shoulders,not between your legs!

Switch67
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Switch 67,

Well said my good man. To me, Mr. PunJab is another reflection of AirHead. I wouldn't say he has his head between his leg's though, I believe he's got it firmly planted up his ass.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
patnude

Post by patnude »

mr jerrbear,i did.didnt i?
iloveautos
J-man

Post by J-man »

I'm not sure if Mr. Punjab was being sarcasitc or not but if he isn't well he's just the kind of person who gives switches a bad name. Since I'm bascially younger then most people on this forum I beleieve a SOME teenagers know howto use a knife safely. But I wouldn't carry a knife for self-defence I would probably just carry a gun because it's pretty much the same crime here. It all comes down to the fact that all the people here have the right to their opinons, but I'm going to say mine... YOUR A MEMBER OF THE CLUB THAT GIVES KNIVES A BAD NAME!!! It's okay to say the once-in-a-whle joke things like that, but when you start up a whole thread it's diffrent. I can't stop you from commiting crimes but if you do, don't use a switch!

And I disagree a little with Razor I beleive anybody who can think staright can handle a knife, but your right you have to draw the line at some point I personally think alot of legal ages are too high, but you can be mature at 14 or act like a 6 yearold at 14.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

...and I thoughr Mr. Punjab was just joking....shows how much I know

Jim
J-man

Post by J-man »

Jim, whatever the gun control is.. no one knows how much they know unforunatley.. it isn't Andy in Mayberry NC. anymore :?