new customer and almost satisfied

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
blue_mojo

new customer and almost satisfied

Post by blue_mojo »

This post goes out more to those just window shopping then to the old-hats around here, it is just simply to say that the speed in which I received my order and the over all quality was amazing....I say over all because there is a small problem with one of the three knives I ordered but I am fairly sure it will be remedied (at least I hope so) soon. Of cource of the three I ordered the problem was with what was to be my personal favorite, I ordered a 9" stiletto with a real stag handle and the ATS 34 standard blade and I am very pleased with every inch, it's only the missing milimeter or two broken off the tip that concerns me. But I don't look at it as a problem but rather an opportunity for AB/SKM to get me to testify on their customer service. That aside I still do highly recommend ordering a knife (or two) online through this site.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. blue_mojo,

I predict you will be mos' pleased with AB/SKM customer service. I always have been!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. blue_balls,

We old hats are most pleased that you are almost well pleased. Your positive attitude is an inspitation to me and I'll make sure I throw an extra M-80 in your candy bag on Holloween.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Bonzo,

Wouldn't an M-80 in a Snickers bar make Mojo's cheeks puff out like Satchmo's?