dalton companion or benchmade 3550?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

The RCMP is one of the two majir police forces in Canada, then theres the O.P.P. and then in the big cities they have there own, but the rest of the country outside of Ontario basically has the R.C.M.P (which stands Royal Candian Mounted Police) then the O.P.P. is the Ontario Provincal Police which is the most corrupt in the country, and covers the most population for a single force in North America. And for the Record I am not a crack addict, if I wanted to be perscuated I would of just gone to a police station, I know your not trying to dis me , but your making me out as some sort of crack addict! I'm tottally against Crack, Heroin, Speed, Acid and all of that other shit I've seen what it can do to people. Marijuna nauturally is less dangerous then booze it just gets cut at every corner, and it's sold by dealers, so something harmless gives those scum a chance to get kids hooked on heavy drugs. Now If I ever had a kid I probably would stop doing anything that is illegal.. well exepct collecting "illegal" knives. I know you aren't trying to bash me, but this is sorta running on now.
patnude

Post by patnude »

oh ya.r.c.m.p.,i should have known that.every bodys heard of them.dudley dooright and all that.i guess i smoked TOO much weed as a kid!!!!!!!!
iloveautos
patnude

Post by patnude »

sold some stuff on ebay.think ill order that 3550sbt.found a guy that can get it for me for $123.90 shipped. :D :D :D beers the patnude kid. 8)
iloveautos
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Patnude,

I'm glad to hear that becoming a parent corresponds to your more responsible lifestyle. I have kids 16 and 13, and was a lot more "free" in my younger days. I still enjoy a beer, but with a 16 year old you have to be careful, or risk having to answer difficult questions.

By the way, do you have any of the AB/SKM stilettos with the AB tang stamp? I really like it. Look at it on the forum if you haven't seen it, their Damascus and dagger blades have it.

Jim
Last edited by jim d, on Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
patnude

Post by patnude »

i do not.i used to have a nice collection,but one day the f.b.i. came knockin on my door............just kidding.sold em.almost all of them.found out most of them were worth big bucks!!!!!!built a 5.0 mustang with the cash.it was fast!!!!!!!!!!!!but then i found out my daughters mom was screwing just about every body that had a d.maybe some that didnt,which would have been fine if she would have braught the little tramps home with her!!!!!!!!wooohooo!!!!!!any way,sold the stang to pay off INSANE lawyers bills.just recently regained interest in blades,and have baught some real cheap autos.now i wont buy any more of those (although i got a knife tech which is really good quality for the $22.00 i paid for it) and am buying the good stuff.i want to get a dalton companion cause i bet they will be worth big bucks in a short time.the problem i have is i play with my autos too much,making it hard to keep them in mint condition.i have a bid in an ab lever lock.rose wood,brass liners,pins,bolsters.see what happens.also baught a couple more goodys from tinys. :D beers the patnude kid 8)
iloveautos
J-man

Post by J-man »

Quit coping Spotlight's signature. Oh yea intretsing story.. I think.. so your a single dad?
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Nudie,

Where the hell are you from, Arkansas?
Didn't they teach you that the first letter of each sentence is a capital?

Also, when referring to yourself "I" is ALWAYS capitalized!
I realize you're a D--k Head, but do you have to be an ignorant one?

I hope you don't think that typing everything in lower case is "low key" or "cute." It mos' certainly is NOT!

$22.00 for a Knife Tech? You can buy them all day long on BladeAuction for $12.00! Not especially astute, are you?

No cheers!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
patnude

Post by patnude »

jerr,you are correct about the caps.if i cared,i would use them.I dont.i like beers and im the patnude kid.get used to it.yes,im a single dad,and a very good one. :D :D :D my daughter is my life,and my life is my daughter!another thing,respect others opinions.YOUR opinion means NOTHING to ANYONE but YOU!!!i dont like harleys,but my boss,and long time very good freind LOVES them.I love crotch rockets.they almost never break,and they will kick ANY harleys ass ALL day EVERY day!I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR MY BOSS AND FREIND,AS HE DOES FOR ME!that doesnt mean we agree.we dont.thats o.k.,as i would gladly dive on top of a bomb to save him,as he would for me!we all have opinions.share them,but dont critisize.i shared my views and was attacked by what appear to be mental midgets who claim to know all.they are probably 15 or 16 year olds using daddys computer.since they are not mature enough to have ANY respect.i take your words as acts of hostility,but i will not be intimidated.grow up!!!!!!!!!!beers.the patnude kid 8)
iloveautos
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Nudie,

You admit I'm correct about your lack of use of capitals - What is it? "Low key" or "cuteness?"

Why did you have to tell me what a great father you are? Did I ever question that? Did I ever mention your children? I'm not sure you should be allowed to breed!

Good news you would fall on a bomb for your BOSS! Hope you get the opportunity SOON!

Respect has to be earned! Not granted to any YaHoo who thinks they deserve it!
JerrBear
J-man

Post by J-man »

JeerBear, I'll meet you at the border of Windsor-Detriot then we take a trip to someone who has laid back explosives laws, then we'll have to goto Min./home of Patnude :wink: :wink:
patnude

Post by patnude »

you have let your degree of maturity fall out in plain view YET AGAIN!by the way,hows your home room?the teacher isnt too demanding is he/she? :D beers the patnude kid!!! :D :D :D :D :D
iloveautos
patnude

Post by patnude »

ill leave the light on for ya!!!!!!!
iloveautos
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Nudie,

THAT was REALLY stUPid!
JerrBear
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Joint man,

You got a date!
JerrBear
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

JerrBear,

I think that the lower case thing with Patmygroin is a demonstration of his love for the poetry of e e cummings. His postings just read like he's that kind of a cultured guy. :?

Glad to read that you and J-man are dating now - just shows that there's someone for everyone. I'm sure the pink undies will literally knock his heavy woolen socks off, eh. :lol:

Greyblade