mikovs?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Hey Patnude....don't get me wrong, never said you stole cars...Just we have a problem with car thefts in Montreal..
Recently acquired some Boker clones off BA, excellent work knifes for the price, even sold some and made a hefty profit... :wink:
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
patnude

Post by patnude »

no,but dork....i mean gort,did.some of these guys are a little TOO proud.any way,ive been thinking about getting a dozen knife techs.ever play with one?i baught one for like $22.00 and the quality is REALLY good for the dough.very solid,good lock up.would be a great work knife.the only problem ive had is breaking springs,but ive been clicking that clicker like 75 to 100 times a day.no kidding its really fun to play with.stock spring is kind of slow,but i took one out of my other knives and it was much faster before it too broke.have some stainless steels on the way.ill see what they are like.i figure i can sell them for $25.00-$30.00 each,making a good profit.im just not sure about the legality of selling them.any way,i too have blown up engines.some i built,some i baught,some were customers.the shop is insured and owned by my long time good friend,SO LET EM POP!!!!!!!!!!my buddy likes a good laugh as much as i do!!!!!!!!! :D beers the patnude kid 8)
iloveautos
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Yes BOKER has a plant in Argentina, click on their web-site and it's one of the options.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Have a dozen Westek and Knife tech copies on the way...I will be re selling these to help pay for this addiction. Will let you know....As far as selling, yes it even illegal to sell them here in Canada, but i have been selling them to friends and some cops..So i don't think they will bust me for this... :wink: :wink:
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Zack

Post by Zack »

Mr. Bear,
Until I read some of the recent posts about wood Mikovs, I wasn't really all that consciously aware of the finish on the handle. The two I recently acquired have virtually flawless finishes compared to earlier examples.

Looks like they're paying more attention to detail...
Gort

Post by Gort »

What's the name of that shop, again? I'll bet engines
aren't the only thing you've blown.
patnude wrote:no,but dork....i mean gort,did.some of these guys are a little TOO proud.[snip]any way,i too have blown up engines.some i built,some i baught,some were customers.the shop is insured and owned by my long time good friend,SO LET EM POP!!!!!!!!!!my buddy likes a good laugh as much as i do!!!!!!!!! :D beers the patnude kid 8)
-Gort
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Patnude quit knocking everyone and other countries, sober up and make a choice all Captials or all lowercase. Now Razor probably the biggest problem in my town is basically a theft ring goes around, steal anything, bozze, ciggerates, wallets, once they even went to a Gun store (well more of a someone who has all the special lisesnces and etc.) and stole all the guns! It also had restricted (small handguns) and prohibited Guns i.e. Assualt rifles and SMG's. I've been personally had my leg slashed in attempted mugging by this ring..It's been happening all over Simcoe County it's also pissing in the face of the O.P.P (the police HQ of the entire province) Since their HQ is in the same damn county.. see how effective Police are in Ontario?

And to stay on topic most people I know, infact most police I've talked too think outlawing switchblades adlest for collecting purposes is complety stupid.. OH YES AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN ARRESTED!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

J-Man,
I'm ahead of you, I have been arrested [for things I didn't even know had happened and things that weren't illegal] but I've NEVER been convicted.
About a year ago I was given a written warning for "erratic driving". I out-ran the police [and I didn't even know they were after me, I was just on my way home], they got me at a road block but since they had lost sight of me they couldn't prove it was me and could only issue a warning. I was in a 20 year old car at the time. I'm 55 and the State Trooper was 30ish in a brand new cruiser and couldn't catch me, [and some people think they drive fast].
patnude

Post by patnude »

i was gonna get a dozen (or two) of those harley davidson autos and send them to sturgis with my boss (hes a huge harley nut) next year,but he said hes not going :x .so i took his harley out for a piss poundin!!!!thatll teach him!!!!!!!!could have made a killing!!!!!!!!beers :( the patnude kid 8)
iloveautos
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

MIKOVS?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

No I think the harley autos are from boker. And this is my 400th post, such a shame.. a pointless post is my 400th post actually it's not that shameful.
Last edited by J-man on Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
patnude

Post by patnude »

my mikov is awesome!cant quit clicking it.probably gonna break the fucker.oops....language.was gonna order an abs after seeing the quality of my woody but tinys is sold out.oh well.ordered an italian stiletto instaed.hope they get some abs in soon.beers :D thepatnude kid :D :D 8) 8)
iloveautos
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. nudie,

I suspect the quality of your "woody" is mos' poor!
JerrBear
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Joint-man,

Congrats on your 400th post!
Keep it up!
Perhaps, some day, some sagacity might inadvertantly creep in...
JerrBear
patnude

Post by patnude »

jerr,your wife loves the quality of my woody!as does your mom,and your sister!they keep begging to see it.making spectacles of themselves. :D beersTHE PATNUDE KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
iloveautos