no knives- no check

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Frank Goles

no knives- no check

Post by Frank Goles »

Hello group,
This Is my first post.
I have not had good luck receiving knives from AKC.I have not had good luck with getting my money back from them either.Draw your own conclutions.
Never had problems with anybody else.
tydy

Post by tydy »

Hi Frank, whats up? I havent heard back from you. I told you this would be taken care of. tydy
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Hi, I have dealt with Angelo at A.K.C.on several occasions,each and every order I made with him was delivered.It may have taken a little longer than Knifeshop and AB/SKM but it has always arrived.I even got a free hat last time!I'm sure you have just been unlucky,Angelo is a stand up guy!Hope you sort it out to your satisfaction.Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Frank,

I'll echo Spotlight Kid and add that if Tydy said it would be taken care of, it will be. You can trust him.

Jim
crmnal

Post by crmnal »

Frank,
Patience my man...........Angelo, TYDY, & Mickey are men of their word. I have enjoyed their friendship for years & have been completely satifsfied with EVERY transaction I have conducted with them.
crmnal
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I have heard some people have had some problems before with AKC, but I have never ordered from them directly so I can't help you much.. :(
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I have never had a problem with anyone that wasn't fixed with ONE
e-mail, everyone has been great.
AKC has shipped to me several times with NO problems. I'm sure the problem will be fixed.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Goles,

My fortune cookie the other night said: 'Your problem will be resolved in a professional manner.' Would you like to borrow it?

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

AKC sometimes "drop-ships" from a U.S. associate these arrive in perfect shape and promptly. Shipments from Italy are only a little slower but arrive packaged like they were going to a war zone. The best packaging I've seen. NO chance of accidental damage. Fear not all will work out as it should.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I heard SKM has a place in the U.S. or somewhere in North America but I have only gotten orders from italy that have come from skm, the stamps, the postage all in Italian.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

J-Man,

Look no further than our own Tiny.

Jim