Eye Candy

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
autoknife

Re: Eye Candy

Post by autoknife »

Twobit wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:51 pm I remember this website, autoknife. I believe you and I may have discussed some knives I was looking to sell a couple of years ago. I remember your Bird Head Rizzuto as I hadn't seen one other than the one I had.
You may be remembering autoknife.com who was Roadside Imports. He sold many converted manual knives without telling people. My site is autoknife.info and offers no knives for sale. My intentions are to help other collectors, not to cheat them.
No, I'm not happy to see you, that's my 12cm "Red Rose" in my pocket!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Autoknife.com is available, Ken. You should get it.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Twobit

Post by Twobit »

Autoknife I believe it was you and I saw that you bought knives and asked if you were interested in mine and you responded that you weren't at the time. I could be wrong. I had a Bird Head Rizzuto identical to yours and a 11" swing guard Rizzuto in cream scales. I'm also remembering a square button swing guard you had. I can't remember if we communicated by email or text as I no longer have the conversation. My memory isn't perfect and I might be misremembering.
*Edit: it might be the wasp body Rizzuto I'm thinking of rather than a square button swinger.