Frenchi94 switchblade collection

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
gravknife

Re: Frenchi94 switchblade collection

Post by gravknife »

Fremchi94

The otf knife with the gold sticker was retailed by Enee&Peylaire .I have 2 different types but this one with flared bolster is quite scarce .

I got it from France a few years back along with the smaller spanish otf which I was told was made by" Bontgen and Sabine" ,for sale in the German market ,by a good source here .These are well made otfs,much better in construction than my hellraiser ,just wish they had better scale material .

Yes as you say the superoto was made by Douris Chastel and just marked with the MF logo ,seen other retailers names on these as well .

Love the silver bullet Bargeon you posted as well ,you have a great collection my friend .If I lived in France I would be poor by now as I love many knives made in your country .
Attachments
scan0002.jpg
scan0002.jpg (149.88 KiB) Viewed 424 times
20171221_175617_2.jpg
20171221_175617_2.jpg (774.45 KiB) Viewed 424 times
Twobit

Post by Twobit »

Very desirable blades, Ian and Frenchi. None of my OTF knives are remotely as cool.
Frenchi94

Post by Frenchi94 »

gravknife wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:39 pm Fremchi94

The otf knife with the gold sticker was retailed by Enee&Peylaire .I have 2 different types but this one with flared bolster is quite scarce .

I got it from France a few years back along with the smaller spanish otf which I was told was made by" Bontgen and Sabine" ,for sale in the German market ,by a good source here .These are well made otfs,much better in construction than my hellraiser ,just wish they had better scale material .

Yes as you say the superoto was made by Douris Chastel and just marked with the MF logo ,seen other retailers names on these as well .

Love the silver bullet Bargeon you posted as well ,you have a great collection my friend .If I lived in France I would be poor by now as I love many knives made in your country .
Thank you Ian for all this information, your otf Enee&Peylaire are incredible and splendid, it's the first time I've seen them :shock:
Were they made in France?
Yes I love the Bargeon silver bullet, I found another one in the meantime with the France stamp (you can see it in the photo below), France stamp is for import?
Yes, there was a golden age of automatic knives in France at a time just like in Italy.
@frenchXcollection
Frenchi94

Post by Frenchi94 »

Twobit wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:05 pm Very desirable blades, Ian and Frenchi. None of my OTF knives are remotely as cool.
THANKS !
Ian's are more beautiful ! :D
@frenchXcollection
Frenchi94

Post by Frenchi94 »

Bargeon silver bullet with France stamp:

Renzo Beltrame Kriss blade black horn:

33cm Vendetta corsa "Rostfrei 7" stamp transitional stiletto D-stamp liner black horn 5mm thick blade/spring with Ajaccio etch ( capital of Corsica) silver bolster:

33cm " Rostfrei Impor & 1 " stamp red dot transitional stiletto tow pieces spring black horn silver bolster :

@frenchXcollection
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Frenchie94
More great knives . 8)

I am really drawn to the 13 inch vendetta corsa you posted with the "Ajaccio" etch and "4 " stamp making it a new one to my eyes .It looks an early one for a vendetta knife .I love these etched knives .

Then theres the 13 " Rostfrei import knife which again is a very desirable and beautifully built knife in a rare size .,They are comparable to the highest quality knives made nowadays imho .I only have a smaller knife with this mark but I treasure it .

I think you have one to many" Silver bullets" and you should send one over to me here in England to look after :D
It may be earlier than the last silver bullet you posted with the France stamp but I am no expert .

I assume the otfs I posted are french but I dont really know for sure ,the gold stickers say "Flash 07 Creation E.R France "but I cant find any info on them ..They are good lookers but not the best in build quality with the plastic scales ,I am sure one will turn up your side of the channel my freind .

Thanks for posting these Frenchie ,you have a fantastic collection .that is right up my collecting street as we say here in England

Ian