Canadian Buyers Beware ZABACK, my experience as follows...

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
porkski1

Canadian Buyers Beware ZABACK, my experience as follows...

Post by porkski1 »

I want to take this opportunity to warn some of my fellow Canadian and international buyers to be extremely careful in dealing with one particular seller at bladeauction.com. I recently purchased items from ZABACK, worth approx 50US. At first my experience ran smootly, we did an off auction transaction and of course I paid immediately with paypal, once my selection and tally had been made. Unfortunately things went downhill from there. . When asked what ZABACK was willing to do in this circumstance, zaback simply said there was no guarantee. No sellers have guarantees, but most have decent customer service. I asked if ZABACK would ship COD, I was told not a chance with no valid explanation. Being out 50bucks sucks. But what is worse is to get NO customer satisfaction. In my opinion, NOONE should buy from ZABACK, when her direct, florida based competitor, sells cheaper, ships faster, and has a 1000batting avg shipping to me so far.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

sorry to hear about your loss on the shipment! i have made a number of purchases from zback and am completely satisfied in my dealings with her. hope this never happens to you again!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
missaman

Post by missaman »

As we should not be discuessing this subject to begin with. I'll put in my two cents I agree Its the buyers loss, a chance you take for trying to get something "they" don't want you to have. I have experienced the "Yellow tape" Myself sending things up north... Sorry to hear of your loss.
Missaman
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Guys read the posting suggestions up top. Were all big kids no need to get graphic. So I took the liberty of editing these posts
PB
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Considering I'm a Canuck, I will post my two cents (approx. 0.0265643 CDN)

Read the posting suggestions :roll: