Just wondering

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Graybeard

Just wondering

Post by Graybeard »

Just wondering has anyone heard of any new AGA CAMPOLIN knives coming out next year?? I seen we’re there was a big knife show close to we’re they are located. Put this in general Discussion but it’s like a ghost town.
Squire80

Re: Just wondering

Post by Squire80 »

Direct knives just got his recent shipment in and no luck on the 9" AGA swinguards - he commented they are hard to find, and he was not able to get any this last shipment. His comment was, if you see one, grab it --
I have not been on the forum for a number of years and am starting to rebuild my switchblade collection, and am stunned that almost all the common sources are flooded with plastic handled OTF's but for almost all seem to be out of many of the common base knives, especially Frank B's in 9" and 11" and the good swinguards--

Are there that many more new buyers, the makers can't keep up with demand, what gives? I keep seeing out of stock everywhere.
Tom19176

Re: Just wondering

Post by Tom19176 »

Steve Randazzo has a bunch of Frank Bs cheap on Face Book.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2497721690463928

Also look on this site in the buy and sell section !