Spanish switchblade makers information

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
colomick

Spanish switchblade makers information

Post by colomick »

Hi does anyone know of a good information source for vintage Spanish switchblades? makers, years, variations ect ??
sammy the blade

Re: Spanish switchblade makers information

Post by sammy the blade »

Post some pictures.
2024 candidate for president
Killgar

Post by Killgar »

Autoknife.info is a site with some information on various Spanish switchblades.

Of course if you have a question about a specific knife you could always ask here. If the members here don't know the answer chances are you won't find anyone else who does.
Avatar- Ti-Lite Auto Conversion. Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q79nia-_DzU

My youtube knife channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSYCK ... 3s5HNcsL5A

Stiletto switchblade parts for sale- blades, bolsters, sears, rockers/buttons
colomick

Post by colomick »

Thanks guys I'm old time collector, I know value but just haven't ever seen any publications ect on makers, cities, history on ect ect on Spanish switches
and sure i have a couple. I mainly collect Italians but open to all countries' yes autoknife.info is nice but not much information. some beauties in there though thanks
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I went to Toledo Spain in the 1970s on vacation with my parents ( I was a teen). There were several knife makers there. We went on a tour of a factory and I saw the OTFs made there. Switchblades were sold every where.