Bladeops-Good Customer Service

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Furcs

Bladeops-Good Customer Service

Post by Furcs »

Wasn't sure where to post this but wanted to share my positive experience with Bladeops, and since it's about an auto I'll post it here but please move it if it's the wrong place.
Anyway, this CA legal caught my eye https://bladeops.com/sog-sog-tac-au-com ... ack-blade/
Very fast free shipping, and loved the everything about the knife (safety and handle length especially) but the (very unique) sliding opening mechanism was EXTREMELY difficult to move. Took two hands, really, which obviously defeats the whole purpose of buying an auto in the first place.
Long story shorter, I contacted Bladeops and no questions asked they immediately sent me a return label for a no charge USPS shipment, they stayed in touch the whole time via text/email, and as soon as they received my return they shipped a replacement that works as it should and that I'm extremely happy with.
Check this Forum often but rarely post... but wanted to share because don't see this everyday anymore and was a pleasure to have had that experience..oh and glad to be buying from USA companies.
PS
As I mentioned, I was unsure under which topic to post this since the 'Good Ones' ..whatever is long gone, for many good reasons as I recall. A cigar forum I belong to has a separate topic titled 'Vendor Feedback', which seems to work well since it's only reflecting buyers personal experiences and not forum recommendations.
Maybe nice for here too, if not too much work?
Hope you are all a-ok :D
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Re: Bladeops-Good Customer Service

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

it's always good to hear GOOD news.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I've bought a few there and am very happy with them, low prices and fast shipping. Not much more you could ask for!
2024 candidate for president
john

Post by john »

Nice to hear you had a good experience and it’s a cool looking knife. 👍
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed