Gun show finds

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Panzerfaust

Gun show finds

Post by Panzerfaust »

I made a good haul at a gun show today. Only one of the swing guards is marked Rizzuto and they are not mint. Blades have been sharpened and both appear to have been cleaned but lock up is tight, safeties work and most importantly, the blades sit deep and I got these for a lot less than what they were selling for during the Rizzuto craze a few years ago. The blue Super Auto and Nato Military are like new. The price on the blue one seemed too good to be true so I grabbed it and I debated whether to buy the Nato but it was still a good price compared to what I have seen them sell for online. These knives are nostalgic for me because I remember them from the 1980s and still have a blue Super Automatic my cousin bought me in Mexico in 1984. I know it's not a proper term but OTF switchblades were called "stilettos" back in the day. It's nice to find some switchblades the old-fashioned way at good prices by spending hours at a show instead of buying them online where they are often overpriced.
Attachments
2H8A7699.jpg
2H8A7699.jpg (111.64 KiB) Viewed 886 times
last_vegas

Re: Gun show finds

Post by last_vegas »

Great find, love the blue super auto!
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Nice find !!!!!!
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Great finds Panzerfaust 8)

Wish i had acquired a Rizzy and in white aswell .Only have a Fes Rostfrei clone .They are a really great looking knife with lots of character,and of course the film fame.
The super autos/Natos are great aswell ,especially the blue ,a real good days hunting

Would love it if they had places like this in the UK ,its more exciting to fins knives /swords etc this way imho.

Hope your well .

Ian
Last edited by gravknife on Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john

Post by john »

Hi Matt,
I must agree with all of the previous comments.
Cool additions to your collection.
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Dave. B

Post by Dave. B »

I buy a lot of knives at gun shows. Like flea markets, you never know what may turn up. I love the tables with the old display cases.