PVK Vegas Review

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Dave. B

Re: PVK Vegas Review

Post by Dave. B »

When did they move out of Vegas?
fastr19

Post by fastr19 »

Dave. B wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:42 am When did they move out of Vegas?
https://www.facebook.com/pvk.vegas/vide ... 0458268397
monstro

Post by monstro »

Note that PVK are still marketing the AKC-Clone Roma Swinguard as Italian. Even if they somehow actually mistook it for the real thing, someone must have said something to them by now? I've been in and out of this 'Hobby' for the last 20 years or so, and PVK have always been just a bit ??????

The only knives i've ever bought from PVK are ones made by manufacturers with good after sales service. So... i can skip going to PVK and just get the manufacturer to deal with it.

They don't seem to be as quick with the latest models as they used to be either.

fastr19 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:11 pm The long time owner, Josh Burbank, passed away in the last year. I believe his brother now operates the store. They also moved out of Las Vegas. I imagine all this created a little turmoil.

There's two Burbanks invovled IIRC? Jermiah and Noah? . IIRC, Jerimiah has been involved for the last three years at least.
It was him i got on the phone one day when i asked for a small favour with how a knife was being shipped. He said he would take care of it personally.
Well, what i asked for never happened. Wasn't a big thing thankfully, wasn't too surprised. but i made a note of it.

TLDRL: Just proceed with caution where PVK are concerned.